Ask anything ...
€1 229 600
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€1 160 000 without fees)
|Surface||280 M2*||Plot Size||255959 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
"Pécharmant" is a vineyard with an attractive name, located at the gates of Bergerac. There we find wines with a beautiful dark red color, powerful, elegant and generous, suitable for remarkable aging.
The property that we are offering you to acquire has belonged to the same family of winegrowers for four generations. The working tool is already in place and the team only wants to continue operations with the buyer of the premises.
In addition to the residential houses (a main house and a second house in the middle of the vineyards) as well as the farm buildings (cellars, storage, office), more than 25 hectares in one piece are offered for sale, including :
- 12.3 ha of AOC Pécharmant vines, south-west exposure.
- 5.5 ha of AOC Rosette vines (soft and supple wine, round and airy, focusing on aromatic elegance, Rosette is produced by a dozen winegrowers)
- 2.5 hectares of AOC land,
the rest being composed of meadows and various terrains. Read more ...
Very close to Bergerac, less than 5 km from all the amenities that a town of more than 25,000 inhabitants can offer.
- the property has been in the same family since 1920: four generations have succeeded one another to develop, on this very specific terroir, a wine estate mainly producing a range of “Pécharmant” and “Rosette” wines.
- Main residential house: 200sqm house entirely on one level including living room, office, 4 bedrooms...
- second house: single-storey house comprising living room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms. Rental possible.
- winemaking cellar (stainless steel vats), aging cellar, storage cellar
- workshop, barn, offices, tasting cellar.
More than 25 hectares in one piece!
- 12.3 ha planted with Merlot, Cabernet-Sauvignon and Cabernet-Franc are used to produce “Pécharmant” red wine
- 5.5 ha planted with Sauvignon blanc and gris, Sémillon and Muscadelle make it possible to produce Rosette, this white wine that only around fifteen winegrowers currently produce,
- 2.5 ha of AOC land, allowing the production of Pécharmant to be increased if necessary.
All viticultural and winemaking equipment is to be be purchased (complete list, with price, available); stocks will be assessed at the time of recovery
The estate now offers a very nice range including five labels. Lots of potential for a buyer who will be able to continue to develop operations and sales.
Sale handled with the participation of COUDERT EXPERT IMMOBILIER - rural property consultancy.
Information about risks to which this property is exposed is available on the Géorisques website : https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
*Property details are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.