Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||130 M2*||Plot Size||1000 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
If you love peace and quiet and nature, come and discover this charming, spacious house in Messery. The house opens onto a beautiful mature garden of 1000m2 with a swimming pool that is not overlooked.
This spacious house with 130m2 of living space is arranged as follows over three levels:
Ground floor - entrance hall, fitted and equipped kitchen, large living room with closed hearth fireplace, shower room, wc and utility room,
1st floor - 4 bedrooms and bathroom
Basement - Home cinema/games room, cellar/storage.
There is a pretty little wooden chalet in the garden close to the fruit trees.
A garage and 4 parking spaces complete this exceptional property.
A must to see! Read more ...
Messery is a very popular and multi-cultural village. The nursery and primary schools are very well-regarded, as well as a small crèche for little ones from 10 weeks to 4 years. There is a small, but very well-stocked, supermarket, two bakeries, a butcher, two hairdressers, a beautician, a pharmacy and a library. In summer, Messery beach on Lake Geneva has its own snackbar and kayak/stand-up-paddle rentals. There is also an active tennis club with new open-air courts which are also covered from the rain.
- You can reach the Swiss border at Hermance in 13 minutes by car approx. (8km), and Geneva in 35 minutes approx. (24km). The new bus route will take you straight to Rive in Geneva and the bus stop is just in front of the Mairie. So it’s commutable on a daily basis.
- The Swiss town of Nyon is a 20-minute ferry ride from neighbouring Yvoire.
- Indeed, the beautiful lake-front medieval villages of Yvoire and Nernier are just 5 minutes approx. away by car (3km and 3.5km), offering lots of choice for restaurants and bars.
- The world-famous spa town of Evian-les-Bains is also only 31km away by road (approx. 38 minutes). Perfect for a day trip.
- For mountain lovers, the twelve resorts of the renowned Portes du Soleil area, with their 286 pistes for skiing and snowboarding in winter, and activities like hiking and mountain biking in summer, are easily accessible by car for the day (e.g. Morzine is 52km/58 minutes approx. and Les Gets is 56km/1 hour approx). Chamonix is 90km/1 hour 5 minutes approx. by car.
Information about risks to which this property is exposed is available on the Géorisques website : https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
*Property details are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.