Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||117 M2*||Plot Size||1639 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Lovely large stone house with beautiful original features, spacious rooms with high ceilings, in need of updating and a little renovation. The house is structurally sound, including its lovely slate roofing, and is partially double glazed.
Only a few minutes from the town of Mansle and the N10. Read more ...
GROUND FLOOR :
- Entrance with access to underground cellar
- Kitchen with woodburner
- Living room with beautiful parquet floor and woodburner
- Dining room
- Back kitchen with well, old wood oven and WC
FIRST FLOOR 1 :
- Shower room with bidet and hand basin, clean and tidy and fit for use
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2 with old oil stove
- Bedroom 3
FIRST FLOOR 2 :
- Landing with sink
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Gated courtyard bordered by outbuildings including...
- Small cottage
- Chicken run
- On the other side of the outbuildings a fenced garden with orchard and various other small outbuildings
9 km from Mansle with it's supermarkets, shops, schools and restaurants, access to the N10. Angoulême is 37 km with its main line train station (TGV 35 min from Bordeaux and under 2 hours from Paris) and historical centre. Airports are in Limoges, 84 km and Poitiers, 89 km.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".