Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €82,500 to €79,200
|Surface||117 M2*||Plot Size||1639 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Lovely large stone house with beautiful original features, spacious rooms with high ceilings, in need of updating and renovation. The house is structurally sound, including its lovely slate roofing, and is partially double glazed.
Only a few minutes from the town of Mansle and the N10. Read more ...
GROUND FLOOR :
- Entrance with access to underground cellar
- Kitchen with woodburner
- Living room with beautiful parquet floor and woodburner
- Dining room
- Back kitchen with well, old wood oven and WC
FIRST FLOOR 1 :
- Shower room with bidet and hand basin, clean and tidy and fit for use
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2 with old oil stove
- Bedroom 3
FIRST FLOOR 2 :
- Landing with sink
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Gated courtyard bordered by outbuildings including...
- Chicken run
- On the other side of the outbuildings a fenced garden with orchard and various other small outbuildings
9 km from Mansle with it's supermarkets, shops, schools and restaurants, access to the N10. Angoulême is 37 km with its main line train station (TGV 35 min from Bordeaux and under 2 hours from Paris) and historical centre. Airports are in Limoges, 84 km and Poitiers, 89 km.
Information about risks to which this property is exposed is available on the Géorisques website : https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.