Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €1,150,000 to €950,000
|Share this property
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>
This 5 bedroom ski chalet FOR SALE of 190 m2 ( 122m2 habitable) in Saint Gervais offers spacious accommodation in a fully renovated and very well maintained family home. From the chalet and the lovely garden, you can see the mountain refuges on the main route to Mont Blanc the highest point of St Gervais and of the Alps. The outdoor dining area and the covered terrace and balcony afford great views and are very sunny.
With easy access to the historic market town just 5 mins drive away (3km) .with the cable car just 6mins away . There is a ski bus stop just 2 mins walk away (220 m) . Read more ...
a spacious 5 bedroom ski chalet FOR SALE in Saint Gervais on 3 floors offers fo 190m2 of space , including 122m2 of habitable space over 1.8m high and it set out as follows
Living level - accessed by the external staircase , the front door opens onto a large entrance and hallway with double cupboards with plenty fo storage space
- the bright and airy , open plan living room of 30m2 features a modern fireplace ,
- a generous lounge area with double doors leading to the balcony
- dining area with double doors giving direct access to the balcony and covered terrace
- underfloor heating with remote internet control
- large, fully equipped, modern kitchen of 11.8m2 with quality NEFF appliances and granite worktops. Very bright with windows on 3 sides including a gazed door giving access the covered terrace and the garden Great views of the mountains
- bathroom with bath, walking shower and double vanity unit
- separate WC
oak staircase to first floor
- bedroom 1 - main bedroom of 13m2 with balcony and storage attic of additional 5m2
- bedroom 2 double bedroom of 12.7m2 with balcony and storage attic of additional 5m2
- bedroom 3 - double bedroom of 11.6m2 with velux style roof window
- bedroom 4 - double bedroom of 11.82m2 with Velux style roof window
- shower rooms with shower, vanity unit and WC
garden level - accessed via the internal staircase
bedroom 5 - Ideal guests suite with double bedroom of 16.7m2 with an adjacent shower room and WC .
there is a second kitchen on this level which doubles at a utility room
This area is ideal as a guest suite , and could become a separate studio apartment if required .
Garage of 33m2 part of which is used as a home fitness studio . There is a bank of floor to ceiling cupboards providing huge storage for all your winter and outdoor kit . Bike and ski storage in this area too .
Outside there is a loverly flat garden with decking and outdoor dining area and ample parking .
Located on a small private road, there is a ski bus stop just 220m from the chalet and easy access to the town ,just 3km away and to the main cable car. The nearest bar / restaurant is just 550m2 away .
Call our agent Andrew MORGAN to arrange a video viewing or to book an appointment.
Information about risks to which this property is exposed is available on the Géorisques website : https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
*Property details are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.