Ask anything ...
**agency fees included : 33 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€15 000 without fees)
|Surface||80 M2*||Plot Size||145 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Not for the faint of heart! The property needs a full renovation and is not habitable in the current condition.
There are two seperate small houses that could be kept separate (interesting rental opportunity !) or could be merged into one bigger property.
The house lies in a quiet street in the centre of a little village with superette, bakery, restaurant, library, post office, primary school, garage, medical centre and pharmacy.
Mains drainage, water, electricity and fibre optics are present in the village, but the house is not yet connected to these services. Read more ...
The property from right to left if you look at the 2nd picture (the pictures of the announcement follow the description) :
- Internal courtyard (approximately 25 m²) (picture 3)This courtyard used to be a living room, but the roof has been removed, so currently it provides a lovely enclosed courtyard.
- First house (approximately 34 m² on the ground floor and it would be possible to create a first floor)(picture 4,5 and 6)
- Second House (approximately 30 m²). This house is accessible through an outside staircase and covers one floor (picture 7) and an attic. The floor needs yo be renewed. There's also a cellar space underneath it (picture 8).
- Garage with floor above it (approximately 15 m² on each floor)
- Halfopen space (approximately 17 m²) (picture 9)
Full renovation needed, there are no windows, the roof needs changing, there's no heating; Truly a blank canvas to adapt to your own wishes!
Information about risks to which this property is exposed is available on the Géorisques website : https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
*Property details are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE not required.