Ask anything ...
€1 685 000
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||345 M2*||Plot Size||637 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
This lovingly renovated Savoyard house – with a private apartment and separate chalet – is ideally located in the centre of Morillon for access to the Grand Massif ski area. The ski lift, lake and restaurants are all within an easy walk. The house benefits from a quiet and elevated position above the town centre providing commanding views across the valley.
*3 separate living spaces*
• Ground floor: Main entrance; master bedroom with ensuite; 3 double bedrooms; family bathroom
•1st floor: Double height living space; open plan kitchen & dining; WC; utility room; balcony
Mezzanine: Office & gym overlooking the living space
Apartment (garden level)
• Private access, terrace and parking
• Entrance with boot warmer; separate WC
• Open plan kitchen and sitting room
• 2 bedrooms (double and bunk bed); shared bathroom
• Ground floor: 2 double bedrooms; shower room/WC
• 1st floor: entrance with boot warmer, double height living space, kitchen & balcony
Read more ...
Lovingly renovated Savoyard house with beautiful mountain views near the centre of Morillon. Easy access to the Grand Massif ski area.
**Don't miss the floor plans further down this page and contact us to see more photos**
This fabulous property is comprised of a four-bedroom principle residence with an independent two-bedroom apartment and a separate two-bedroom chalet. Currently, the apartment and chalet provide consistent income as highly sought after holiday lettings.
The property was restored by the present owners using highly regarded local tradespeople. They have carefully retained the historic character of the building whilst ensuring the build quality and finishings were completed to the highest standard.
• Dates from the end of the 19th century and one of the original village houses in Morillon
• Underfloor heating
• Includes the original subterranean wine cellar
• Fully renovated with no work required
• Spectacular open plan main living area
• Peaceful location
• Large parking area for owners and guests
• Successful business which could be continued
• Fabulous views across the valley
• Walking distance to ski lift, and pistes, restaurants, tennis, lake and shops
As you step into the main entrance of the principle residence, you'll immediately feel at home with the cosy boot warmer and ample closet space. There are a total of four double bedrooms on this floor, including a beautiful master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, plus family bathroom.
The first floor is the heart of the home, featuring a breath-taking double height living space with a panoramic glass window that provides incredible views of the surrounding mountains. The central fireplace and open plan kitchen with a large island make for a dramatic yet inviting atmosphere. You'll also find a convenient WC, utility room, and south-facing balcony on this floor.
The mezzanine level, which overlooks the main living space, is a versatile space that currently serves as an office and gym.
The independent apartment on the ground floor of the original farmhouse is perfect for guests who value privacy, with its own separate entrance, private west-facing terrace and parking area. The apartment features an open plan kitchen and sitting room, two bedrooms that share access to the bathroom. The bedroom with a double bed has direct access to the garden, while the other includes a bunk bed and double bed and has access to the front terrace.
The separate chalet is a superb addition to the property, with two double bedrooms and a bathroom with room for a washing machine on the lower floor. On the upper floor there is a double height open plan living space open plan living space with kitchen and dining area, plus west-facing balcony.
Morillon is a traditional village and ski resort which is part of the Grand Massif ski domain and its 265km of pistes. The domain consists of Samoens, Les Carroz, Flaine, Sixt and of course Morillon. With a top station of 2500 metres and mostly north-facing slopes, this is one of the Haute-Savoie’s most snow-sure ski resorts.
From Morillon, it is only 5 km to the beautiful medieval village of Samoens. Geneva airport is only 50km away.
The Giffre Valley is equally popular in summer and winter with lots to see and do:
- Fabulous hiking opportunities
- Numerous festivals
- Outdoor swimming at Lac Bleu, which is only a few minutes walk away
- White water rafting on the Giffre
- Mountain biking
- Plus pony trekking, Pumptrack, tennis courts, Accrobranche and much more.
Information about risks to which this property is exposed is available on the Géorisques website : https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
*Property details are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.