Ask anything ...
**agency fees included : 7 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€233 599 without fees)
|Surface||191 M2*||Plot Size||1915 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This beautiful Charente stone house is situated in a quiet hamlet 5 minutes from a picturesque village with a supermarket and other amenities. If you like stones, beams, large rooms with a ceiling of more than 3 meters you are in the right place. Very nicely decorated, feel surrounded and comforted in this haven of plenitude. Enter the living room, coiled in the corner of the woodstove, then continue on to a second living room, also heated by the woodstove. A bedroom awaits you at the end of the corridor with bathroom.
On the second floor, you will fall in love with this large, light room with exposed stone and beams and a view of nature. Another bedroom of course just next door to complete this idyllic haven. The decoration matches the house. Everything is absolutely charming.
Outside, a covered terrace awaits you to admire nature as far as the eye can see.
Don't miss out on this favourite! Read more ...
The house is composed of
- A living room: 30m² stone and exposed beams and a beautiful bull's eye window
- A second living room: 33m².
- A beautiful fitted kitchen: 18m² Kitchen (18m2) with newly installed cupboards and an electric heating panel. A professionally installed Belling gas and electric cooker to the required standard and an integrated dishwasher are included. The washing machine and two fridges can be purchased in addition to the cost of the property, if required. All appliances are new since August 2022.
- Hallway: 6.54m².
- One bedroom: 16m².
- A shower room: 4,11m².
Take the stairs to the
- Landing: 2,02m².
- A bedroom2: 26m² absolutely sumptuous with the window overlooking the garden.
- A bedroom3: 19,25m² - window overlooking the fields.
- A lovely covered terrace with a view of the flowered garden. The countryside as far as the eye can see. The house is situated on an ideal road for walking or cycling.
There are four other wooden terraces that allow you to make the most of the different views or the sun. One of the terraces has tiled units which could be used for drinks, food preparation and cooking and has space for a large table.
There is a small but beautifully formed pond which encourages dragonflies and various pond species.
The garden has a range of well established fruit and nut trees which not only provide plenty of shade but also an abundance of produce. There is also a polythene tunnel.
There are also 3 small outbuildings to store your tools or wood.
The septic tank is not compliant but works perfectly well, more details will be given on request.
The house has fibre internet.
The roof is in good condition and the windows are double glazed.
Less than 5 km from the nearest town which has a well stocked local shop, petrol station, bar/restaurant, bakery, pharmacy and other small shops and a market.
The nearest larger town is Ruffec which is less than 15km away and has a very large supermarket, DIY shops, other supermarkets and garden centres as well as a busy centre with a twice weekly market.
Angoulême is 58km away and Poitiers 71km.
Information about risks to which this property is exposed is available on the Géorisques website : https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.