Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||100 M2*||Plot Size||1208 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Single-storey house in a quiet hamlet for a quality of life. Ready to move in, 10 km from Angoulême city center, accessible by car, bus or bike. Shopping area less than 10 mn by car, as well as colleges and high schools. Shops and services less than 5 mn by car. This house will suit a large family with its 4 bedrooms and its large land. The ground floor can also suit young retirees who are looking for a property without stairs and steps. The living room opens onto a large terrace. It can be further enlarged by the hallway. A garage, containing the boiler room, can house one cars in addition to the lean-to. Above is a converted attic that can be used for storage and gives direct access to the roof with lost attic. The house has a cellar dug in the rock. In the garden there is a hard shelter for your gardening equipment and your lawnmower. Read more ...
- Access by the entrance of 2.05 m² and clearance of 4.98 m².
on the left side :
- a bathroom of 3.99 m² with double washbasins, tiled floor, oscillating window
window, pvc, double glazing.
- WC of 1.47 m² with tiled floor, pvc double glazed window.
On the right side :
- fitted kitchen of 11.83 open to the living room, with tiles, pvc window
double glazing, door to garage.
- living room of 26.79 m² with parquet floor, access door to the terrace in
pvc, double glazing, and a pvc window, double glazing.
Through the hallway and a corridor of 5.77 m² one reaches the bedrooms.
- Bedroom 1 of 9.31 m² with a tiled floor.
- bedroom 2 of 9.27 m² with parquet floor.
- bedroom 3 of 12.45 m² with parquet floor.
- bedroom 4 of 10.28 m² with parquet floor.
All rooms have pvc frames, double glazing and a built-in closet.
The whole house is equipped with electric shutters, with individual and central control.
Ceiling height on the whole house of 2.50 m.
- Garage 23.83 m² with service door to the kitchen and to the
- Attic 23.83 m².
- Cellar dug in the rock 14.09 m².
- Garden shed 10.52 m².
- Terrace of 73.2 m².
- Leanto 20 m².
Brick ceiling with pulsed glass wool on 40 cm and air space under the roof. Southern tile.
- Brick walls.
- Central heating. Boiler of 2003.
- Electricity redone in 2009.
- Property tax of 911€.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE in progress.