Ask anything ...
**agency fees included : 9 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€137 000 without fees)
|Surface||142 M2*||Plot Size||398 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Fabulous village house in a lovely riverside village with a bar/restaurant, only a few minutes away from the vibrant town of Mansle and dual carridgeway access.
The house is in good condition benefiting from mains drainage, news roofs on the house (2017) and barn (2021) and mostly double glazed. Its lovely walled garden will charm you with the building's exposed stone walls and shaded terrace. Read more ...
The property in more detail...
GROUND FLOOR :
- Entance Hal l: 6,7 m² with storage cupboard
- WC : 1,7 m² with wash-basin
- Living room : 27 m² with lovely parquet floor and exposed beams. Fireplace with a brand new wood-burner (2021).
- Spacious kitchen/dining room : 37,4 m² with french doors out to the terrace and garden, large central island and lots of storage cabinets.
FIRST FLOOR :
- Landing : 8 m² with access to the attic
- Bedroom 1 : 20,3 m² in-built wardrobes and private shower area
- Family bathroom : 5,7 m² with WC, sink and bath
- Bedroom 2 : 20,4 m² Lovely original parquet floor, fireplace
- Bedroom 3 : 15,2 m² Lovely original floor
Completely convertible with no low beams. The attic is composed of two rroms 46 & 41 m². You can see the brand new timbers (2017) and the insulation for the house underneath.
- Enclosed and private garden with double gates
- Open barn : 43 m² with brand new roof (2021)
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.