Ask anything ...
€136 250 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 9 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€125 000 without fees)
|Surface||132 M2*||Plot Size||700 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Fantastic comfy little house in a quiet hamlet not far from the picturesque village of Nanteuil-en-Vallée.
The property benefits from a recent septic tank (2006) and roof (2007).
Its beautiful private courtyards and garden are South facing and have a wonderful selection of plants and flowers.
Being a holiday home the house is single glazed and heated thanks to two chimneys one of which is equiped with a woodburner. Read more ...
The property in more detail...
GROUND FLOOR :
- Large fitted kitchen/dinning : 23 m² equipped with a gas oven and hob. Feature fireplace with wood-burner. French door to garden.
- Entrance hall with WC and shower room : 13 m2 stairs to bedroom 1
- Living room : 30 m2 with open fireplace and stairs to bedroom 2
- Landing/office area : 13 m2 could create an upstairs bathroom
- Bedroom 1 : 23 m2
- Bedroom 2 : 30 m2 seperate access
- Small outbuilding : 30 m2
- Enclosed garden with well and terrace
- Enclosed courtyards, BBQ area
- Private parking
- Workshop : 30 m2
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.