Ask anything ...
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€340 000 without fees)
Reduction from €381,600 to €360,400
|Surface||150 M2*||Plot Size||4800 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This very pleasant house built in 1998, is perfectly maintained and offers an excellent standard of comfort. It is situated in a quiet residential area, on the top of a hill and not far from the river.
The village is equidistant from Aubeterre sur Dronne, one of the most beautiful villages in France, and Saint-Aulaye, a small village with all amenities and a pretty beach on the river.
* 40 minutes from Angoulême (TGV)
* 1h15 from Bergerac (Airport)
* 1h40 from Bordeaux (Airport) Read more ...
- Entrance hall (7.25m2)
- L-shaped lounge/dining room (36m2) with fireplace and patio door opening onto the terrace.
- Large terrace with shaded area and glorious views.
- Fitted kitchen (14m2) with breakfast area, and access to the terrace.
- Utility room (5m2)
- Bathroom (7,95m2) with double washbasin, shower, bath and toilet.
- Separate toilet with washbasin.
- Bedroom 1 (11m2)
- Bedroom 2 (11,75m2) with reversible air conditioning.
- Bedroom 3 (13,9m2) with reversible air conditioning.
- Bedroom 4 (12,5m2)
- Shower room with shower, washbasin and toilet (1,8m2)
- Utility and laundry room (8,54m2)
- Garage, storage room and cellar (84,5m2)
- Swimming pool 10 x 5 m (chlorine) and shaded terrace.
- Garden shed
- Large orchard and vegetable garden below the pool. The property is fully fenced.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.