Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||193 M2*||Plot Size||4465 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Village house split over two floors, providing versatile accommodation surrounded by stunning panoramic views. All in excellent condition, on the edge of a small village. Generous garden with well stocked flower beds and fruit trees. Read more ...
The house is situated on the edge of a small village, with stunning panoramic views and provides a versatile living space. From the main entrance the corridor leads to a large living room on the left, with modern fitted log fire. On the right, a fully equipped oak kitchen by Chabert Duval leading to a large dining room with vaulted ceiling and log fire. Patio doors open onto a terrace with glorious views.
Further along the corridor are two bedrooms, one with a large dressing room. There is also a family shower room with WC and an additional separate WC.
An internal staircase leads to the lower ground floor and a hallway. On the right is a double bedroom which opens onto a downstairs terrace. There is also a utility area, with fitted washing machine, store room and a wine and produce cave, a shower room with WC, a fully equipped kitchen and a large living room with log fire, currently configured as a lounge/diner, but could be used as a bedroom or office.
Detail of accommodation
Ground floor [113m2]:
• Hallway [8m2] with internal stairs to lower ground floor
• Lounge [27 m2]
• Kitchen [15.3 m2] fully equipped
• Dining room [22.5 m2] with views!!
• WC [1.2 m2] with handbasin
• Bathroom [5.3 m2] with sink, large shower and WC
• 2 bedrooms [22.5 and 11m2] master with large dressing room
Lower ground floorl [Estimated at 80m2?? Habitable]
• Bedroom [ m2]
• Kitchen [ m2]
• Utility/storeroom with cave [ m2]
• Bathroom [ m2]
• Dining / Living room [ m2]
• Access to workshop and integral garage [ m2]
• Separate garage [built 2009] with exterior access
• Large woodshed with 1000 litre rain collection
• Fabulous views
• Mains drains
• Underground tank [3,000l] with electric pump used for water collection from roofs
• 2 Solar panels, hot water April to September
• Fast internet ping 61 - download 2.7 mbps - upload 0.7 mbps
• ADSL internet but 4G in the area is coming soon!!
• Satellite dish for UK TV
The garden is laid to lawn, with a woodshed, fruit trees and herbaceous borders. Views over the surrounding countryside.
The nearest town is Casteljaloux [17km]: well known in the area for its thermal baths, excellent golf course and leisure lake with Casino. The town has many independent shops, bars and restaurants and a busy twice weekly market. Centre Parcs will have a new location in the forests nearby.
Transport links in the area are good, with Bordeaux international airport [100km] an hours’ drive away, access to the motorway from Bordeaux to Toulouse near Marmande [16km] and a train station on the Bordeaux / Toulouse line in the town centre [22km].
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.