Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||130 M2*||Plot Size||528 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
**NOTE, OFFER RECENTLY ACCEPTED **
We are pleased to offer this delightful 4 bedroom chalet, decorated with taste, located on a quiet side street steps away from the centre of Morillon and a short walk to the telecabine.
This property was designed to be an ideal year-round family base in the Grand Massif. The spacious main living room opens onto a large wooden terrace with a splash pool providing convenient indoor/outdoor living in the summer months. In the colder months the owners will benefit from a sauna and indoor recreation room.
Chalet: 130 m2
• Open plan kitchen and living area, (c. 50m2) which leads to a large terrace.
• Shower & Sauna
• Boot room
• Utility room with laundry and additional storage
• Pellet burning fireplace
• 1st bedroom with ensuite bathroom and balcony
• 2nd bedroom with balcony and built in armoire
• 3rd bedroom with ensuite bathroom
• 4th bedroom with bunkbeds & single bed.
• Annexe (32 m2) gym & games room.
• Terrace Read more ...
Although an offer has recently been accepted, if you would like to be updated if the situation changes, or would be interested in similar properties, please contact us.
Morillon is a traditional village and ski resort that is part of the famous Grand Massif ski area with its 265km of pistes. The ski area consists of Morillon, Samoëns, Flaine, Les Carroz, and Sixt Fer à Cheval. The linked resort has a high point of 2500 metres on mostly north-facing slopes. It’s close proximity to Mt Blanc and the microclimate it generates, means it’s one of France’s most snow-sure ski resorts.
From Morillon, it’s only 5 km to the pretty medieval village of Samoens. Geneva airport is just 50 km.
The Vallée du Giffre is just as popular in summer as it is in winter with lots of things to do and see:
• Fabulous hiking opportunities
• Numerous festivals
• Outdoor swimming at Lac Bleu, which is just a few minutes walk away
• White-water rafting on the Giffre river
• Mountain biking
• Plus, pony trekking, a pump track, tennis courts, a tree top adventure course and lots more.
Please see the Morillon and Samoens tourist office websites for more information.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.