agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||93 M2*||Plot Size||600 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Excellent value for money with the potential to increase the habitable space
• entrance hallway with built in cupboards
• double bedroom
• lounge with log burning stove
• spiral staircase to 1st floor
• 2nd double bedroom with access to one of the terraces
• ensuite shower room
• spiral staircase leading to 1st floor lounge/dining area and fitted kitchen with built in double oven, washing machine, fridge & freezer. In the living room there is a log burning stove in attractive circular feature.
• kitchen leads to the main terrace area which has glorious views of the surrounding mountains towards Praz de Lys and Pont de Gets
• access to a balcony which extends to length of property
• from the lounge: separate WC and shower, plus access to the terrace
• attic space, converted to a large 3rd sleeping area (with restricted height).
Double garage, parking, large garden–300m2, tiered steps and landscaping leading to a large lower room (to be converted) Read more ...
Although the official habitable space is 93 sq metres, there is so much scope to develop this property, either by extending out onto the second terrace on the ground floor, or by converting the large room which is currently accessed from the landscaped area at the rear of the property.
Nearby ski areas
1.) Les Portes du Soleil (5 min drive): Les Portes du Soleil is one of the largest linked ski areas in the world with 12 stations that lie between France and Switzerland including Avoriaz, Châtel, Les Gets, Morzine, Morgins, Champéry, Torgon, Les Crosets and Champoussin in the Val-d’Illiez.
2.) Praz de Lys–Sommand (10 min drive): The small ski station at Praz de Lys provides a delightful alternative to its more famous neighbours. Located an altitude of 1500m, with a top station of 2000m, it has an enviable snow record for a lesser known resort. The resort has Alpine skiing and extensive cross country skiing. In summer, the hiking is fabulous.
3.) The Grand Massif (15 min drive): The closest access point is from the cable car in the village of Morillon. The ski area consists of Samoëns, Les Carroz, Morillon, Sixt Fer à Cheval and Flaine and has 265km of pistes. With a top station of 2500 metres, mostly north-facing slopes, and close proximity to Mt Blanc and the microclimate it generates, this is one of the Haute-Savoie’s most snow-sure ski resorts.
This area is just as popular in the summer with numerous activities and festivals all season long. Check out the Les Gets and Praz de Lys tourist sites for more information.
Please note, although the property is just 4km from Les Gets, its post-code is Taninges.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.