Ask anything ...
€49 600 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 15 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€43 000 without fees)
|Surface||110 M2*||Plot Size||551 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
This spacious, natural stone house, currently with two bedrooms, needs renovating but is immediately habitable. On the first floor is enough space to create a third bedroom and also the attic could be converted if desired. Attached to the house is a bread oven in good condition.
There is a nice courtyard in front of the house and a courtyard at the back, between the house and the stone outbuilding. Not attached to the house is a semi-detached barn with a garden behind, with a lovely view on the beautiful landscape.
The house is located in a quiet hamlet approx 15 km from Chénérailles and approx 17 km from Auzances, both lovely little towns with all daily amenities, about 42 km from Montluçon (railway station), 85 km from Clermont-Ferrand (international airport), 133 km from Limoges (international aiport) and 90 km from Mont Dore (ski slopes, Puy de Dôme). In the Creuse, Limousin. Read more ...
- Hall with toilet and hand basin, and stairs to the first floor (6.5 m2)
- Living room with stone fireplace and woodburner (23 m2)
- Dining room with stone fireplace with woodstove and open kitchen (25 m2)
- 2 bedrooms (14 m2, 8.5 m2)
- Bathroom (shower, toilet, hand basin (4 m2)
- Space to convert (19 m2)
Attic to convert
Heating: Oil-fired central heating, woodburner in the living room, woodstove (cuisinière) in dining room
Insulation: Most of the windows are single glazed, the house is not insulated
There is a septic tank (not up to current required standards)
- A nice bread oven attached to the house
- A nice stone outbuilding opposite the house with courtyard in between
- A semi-detached barn with a nice garden behind with a lovely view (not attached to the property)
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.