€865 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€824 000 without fees)
|Surface||580 M2*||Plot Size||43995 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Beautiful property with many gites that offers many possibilities and potential of growth. You have differents stone barns, a nice layout of the domaine, and the possibility to increase the capacity.
- Beautiful and large house of about 150 m2, with 4 large bedrooms, a beautiful living room with central fireplace and open kitchen, laundry room and shower room; all comfort with double glazing and central heating (heat pump).
- Large swimming pool in the center of the plot, 4 ha adjoining of meadows, wood, vegetable garden (+ non adjoining agricultural parcels).
- On various buildings, 7 cottages (2 to 3 bedrooms) and the possibility of increasing your capacity on a plot of 5600 m2 by accommodations of light tourism (chalet, yurts, caravans, small camp-site, etc...)
Domain located 5 minutes from the river, between St Julien de Lampon and Gourdon; a magnificent tourist location. Schools and shops in St Julien, colleges, high schools, hospital, train station in Gourdon (10 minutes) Read more ...
IN DETAIL (APPROXIMATE SURFACES)
*** MAIN HOUSE : about 150 m2
Very nice stone house with very large and comfortable living room around a huge central fireplace, 4 bedrooms on the first floor.
Ground floor :
- Living room : 52 m2
- Open kitchen space, equipped (fridge, cooker, dishwasher) : 18 m2
- Laundry room : 8,50 m2
- Shower room : 4 m2
- Independent WC
- Landing - corridor: 11 m2
- Independent WC
- Bedroom 1 : 18 m2
- Bedroom 2 : 16 m2
- Bedroom 3 : 18 m2
- Bedroom 4 : 17 m2
Central heating on the floor and radiator, by heat pump; fireplace
All the gites are sold furnished, ready to use.
*** GRANGE 1 : GITES 1, 2 and 3 : about 70 m2 per gite, MITOYENS + 1 Workshop
First barn transformed into 3 semi-detached gites, quite similar with : living room and open kitchen on the ground floor ; upstairs, 2 or 3 bedrooms, shower room-WC.
Convectors, cumulus, wood stove and gas bottles for the stove.
- Living room with kitchenette: 34 m2 approximately; wood stove, equipped kitchen (gas stove, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, refrigerator)
On the first floor:
- Landing (possibility of putting children's beds): 11 m2
- Shower room-WC : 3 m2
- Bedroom 1 : 8,60 m2
- Bedroom 2 : 8,60 m2
Workshop of 35 m2 on the ground and 35 m2 on the floor: possibility of making another gite (or of leaving it as a workshop, garage, playroom...!)
*** OLD HOUSE : GITES 4 (about 33 m2) and GITE 5 (about 60 m2), MITOYENS
Second barn transformed into two adjoining gites: a first gite with, on the ground floor, a living room / kitchenette; upstairs a bedroom and bathroom-WC; a second gite with living room and kitchenette on the ground floor and upstairs, 2 bedrooms,
Convectors, cumulus, wood stove and gas bottles for stove.
- Living room with kitchenette (gas stove, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge) : 18 m2
- Floor : 2 bedrooms of 7 m2, shower room-WC
Gites 5 :
- Large living room with kitchenette (gas stove, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge) : 29 m2
- Landing : 6 m2
- Shower room-WC : 4 m2
- 2 small bedrooms of 7 m2
Convectors, water heater, wood stove and gas bottles for the stove.
*** GITE 6 : CHALET (about 52 m2) : living room, kitchenette, 2 bedrooms, on the same level
Genuine Siberian wood house, treated, extremely resistant and well insulated.
- Living room and kitchenette : 31,0 m2
- Shower room - WC : 5 m2
- Bedroom 1 : 8,30 m2
- Bedroom 2 : 7,15 m2
*** GITE 7 : CHALET (about 65 m2) : living room, kitchenette, 2 bedrooms on the same level ; one bedroom upstairs ; terrace
- Living room and kitchenette : 31 m2
- Shower room - WC : 5 m2
- Bedroom 1 : 8,5 m2
- Bedroom 2 : 8,5 m2
- First floor : bedroom 3 : 13 m2
You have the possibility to enlarge on this 5 600 m2 plot of land by light tourism accommodations such as yurts, trailers, camping site or other unusual accommodation.
- Main house: floor heating and radiator, by heat pump; fireplace
- Gites : electric convectors and wood stove
- drainage : 3 septic tanks
Technical room with sanitary facilities
Playground for children
- Saint Mondane is a small rural commune which houses the Fénelon castle, overlooking the Dordogne valley and its walnut groves.
The property is located 5 minutes from Saint Julien de Lampon, a small but very dynamic village, which lives all year round, with local shops, bar-restaurant, pharmacy, medical center, and school.
- Sarlat at 20 minutes : train station (Bordeaux) and all amenities
- Souillac at 20 minutes : train station (Paris Toulouse) and all amenities ; freeway exit
- Gourdon at less than 15 minutes : train station (Paris Toulouse) and all amenities ; hospital, highway exit
- Located in the heart of the Périgord Noir and its tourist and gastronomic sites.
- Brive airport : 45 minutes
- Toulouse airport : 1h45
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.