Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||600 M2*||Plot Size||1386 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Located in the Department of Aude amongst the Corbières and Minervois wine appellations and just a stone’s throw from Carcassonne, you’ll find this unique 12th-century château in pristine condition and move-in ready. It has been recently renovated but maintains its timeless characteristics such as the exquisite parquet floors, marble fireplaces, and expansive ceilings. This gem features a sun-filled garden with a pool, 5 ensuite bedrooms plus 3 additional bedrooms, outbuildings, a wine cave, and a separate 2-bedroom apartment, which rents for 7,200€ per year.
This breathtaking property is perfect for a large family or an investor interested in running a Chambres d’Hôtes or Boutique Hotel in a highly touristic area.
Read more ...
Upon entering the château you’ll be impressed by the stately doorway and into the main entrance hall which features a high ceiling decorated with chandeliers, and below your feet, you’ll be stunned by the luxurious Terrazzo floor and the grandiose staircase.
The main floor is made up of:
- Grand hallway
- Fully-equipped kitchen with a beautiful gas range stove and large enough to have a dining table. It exits out to the garden
- Utility room
- Gigantic dining room and bar with two French doors which lead to the sun-drenched garden
- Gloriously decorated living room with parquet floors and a wooden fireplace
-Second living area is fitted with air conditioning and is perfect for relaxing and winding down
The first floor is made up of:
-Master Suite with enormous dressing room, and air conditioning
-Bedroom 2 with double bed
-Bedroom 3 with ensuite bathroom
-Bedroom 4 with ensuite bathroom
-Bedroom 5 with ensuite bathroom
-Bedroom 6 with double bed
-Separate WC with hand basin
-Enormous terrace with a view of the Black Mountains
The second floor is made up of:
- A gym
- Large bathroom
- Bedroom 7 with double bed
- Bedroom 8 with ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 9 with double bed
- Two Storage rooms
- The separate apartment has two bedrooms and 1 bathroom and a courtyard. It rents for 600€ per month and there is a 3-year lease.
This stately Château is just 30 minutes from the Carcassonne Airport, 25 minutes from the Medieval Cité, 18 minutes from the Lézignan-Corbières train station, 45 minutes from the beaches of the Mediterranean, and 38 minutes to Narbonne.
Additional photos and floorplans available upon request
- Entrance hall 57m²
- Kitchen 34m²
- Larder 8m²
- Walk in cupboard 5m²
- Sitting room 23m²
- Dining room 30m²,
- Wine cave 30m² below the bar area
- Landing 11m²
- Corridor 26m²
- Bedroom 23m²
- Bathroom 7m²
- Bedroom 17m²
- Master suite with bedroom 23m²
- Dressing room 19m²
- Shower room 8m²
- Bedroom 17m² with en-suite shower room 3.4m²
- Bedroom 12.5m² with en-suite shower room 6m2
- Study/bedroom 10.3m²
- WC 6m²
- Terrace : 60m2
- Landing 13m²
- Corridor 26m²
- Bedroom 26m² with en-suite shower room 5.6m² in the tower
- Dressing room 2m²
- Bedroom 18.8m²
- Bathroom 13.6m²
- Bedroom/office 14m²
- Room 10m² with tower 8m²
- Bedroom 13.8m²
- 2 rooms to restore 12m² and 18.6m² with tower 3m² - large tower 8m²
- 85m² of living space. Lounge 24m², kitchen 7m², corridor, bedroom 12.5m², bedroom 19.6m², bathroom 7.75m², laundry room, terrace / courtyard 41m²
Stables 240m²: 120m² with still some boxes, another 120m² on the 1st floor
Garage 280m²: 140m² on the ground floor and another 140m² above cave 80m²: storage below the independent apartment.
Information about risks to which this property is exposed is available on the Géorisques website : https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
*Property details are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.