Search for similar properties ?
|Surface||135 M2*||Plot Size||892 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Lots of character for this Charentaise house with 135m² of living space plus outbuildings, to finish renovating. 3 bedrooms, a master suite on the ground floor, adjoining barn of 70m² with planning permission accepted to extend the house. Interior patio with bread oven, workshop, shed, beautiful stone walled garden with trees (plot of 892m²)
Well situated in a small hamlet of Marsac, this very warm house has kept its authentic spirit by offering beautiful volumes to be fitted out
Read more ...
A beautiful stone porch with electric gate opens onto a large courtyard giving access to the house (2 entrances), the open barn for parking cars and a workshop (40m²) which could be converted into a gite or guest house.
The property also has a second entrance to the grounds
The house consists of, on the ground floor :
- Beautiful living room (38m²) with open plan kitchen and lounge area, and direct access to the garden and patio
- Master bedroom (16,5m²) with 2 large dressing rooms, direct access to the outside patio, and a bathroom (10m²) with bath, Italian shower and WC (also direct access to the patio)
- Laundry room (9m²)
- Storage cupboards in the hallway
- From the living room there is access to a semi-open space on the adjoining barn, with bread oven and barbecue/plancha area, communicating with the patio
- Planning permission has been granted for the conversion of the barn (71m²) to create a large living area (2 large bay windows already installed, overlooking the garden) and possibly a bedroom, office or games room on the first floor (high ceilings) or on the mezzanine. Electricity, water and heating network already in place
Electricity is being completely refurbished
Heating by air/water heat pump for the whole house and barn
Independent reversible air conditioning in the living room
Double glazed windows
Connection to the sewerage system in progress
School bus stop at 50m
Budget to finish the bedrooms and the second floor, and to fit out the barn in order to develop more than 200m² of living space with the cachet of the old, and this less than 15mn from the centre of Angoulême and its LGV station
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.