Search for similar properties ?
|Surface||120 M2*||Plot Size||519 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This lovely 3 bedroom semi-detached house is immediately habitable, though it will require updating. A part of the attached stable is converted into a utility room with access to the garden behind the house, and separate toilet. Opposite the house is the barn that serves as a garage and storage.
The house is located in a lovely little hamlet only 10 km from Aubusson with all amenities, 97 km from Limoges (international airport), 84 km from Clermont-Ferrand (international airport) and 82 km from Mont Dore (ski slopes, Puy de Dôme). In the Creuse, Limousin. Read more ...
- Entrance hall
- Dining room with natural stone fireplace with bread oven, woodburner (24 m2)
- Living room (19 m2)
- Kitchen (6.5 m2)
- Utility room (6 m2)
- Separate toilet (2.5 m2)
- Room with access to the cellar and the stairs to the first floor (6.5 m2)
- Big room with access to 2 bedrooms and stairs to the attic (27.5 m2)
- 2 bedrooms (12, 11 m2)
- Bathroom (6 m2)
Heating: Gas central heating and woodburner
Insulation: The windows at the front of the house have double glazing, the rest are single glazed
Septic tank (not 'up to currnet standards)
- Little shed, old outside toilet and bread oven attached to the house
- Separate barn opposite the house (approx 65 m2)
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.