Ask anything ...
€439 900 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€415 000 without fees)
|Surface||390 M2*||Plot Size||2878 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
A beautifully finished imposing house situated in the heart of Archaic and within walking distance to a boulangerie, tabac, pharmacy and general store. The house has 4 large double bedrooms with the scope to add another 4. There is an attached 1 bed self-contained apartment and another attached unrestored house with potential to create another self contained 2 bed property. The property is centrally heated with a combination of gas and electric and benefits from double glazing in all habitable areas. Outside there is a lovely enclosed private garden, large pool and terrace, covered dining area and large garage with space above for more living accommodation/office/workshop. The property would be ideal for someone looking to establish a B&B or gite rental business. Read more ...
You enter the property through the original double doors to a large entrance hall with beautifully tiled floor and doors to the kitchen, study and living room.
- Kitchen - 17sqm - tiled floor, fitted cooker and hob, fitted units and door to rear garden
- Dining Room - 17sqm - door to rear garden, radiator, tiled floor
- Lounge - 19.5sqm - tiled floor, exposed beams, feature fireplace, 2 x double glazed windows to front
- Study - 17sqm - double glazed window to front, radiator
- Original oak staircase leading t large hallway with original oak floor
- Bedroom 1 - 18.7 sqm - 2 double glazed windows to front, built in storage, feature fireplace, exposed beams, radiator.
- Bedroom 2 - 13.5sqm - window to front of house, radiator, exposed beams
- Bedroom 3 - 19.2 - window to front of house, exposed beams, radiator
- Bedroom 4 - 18.4 - window to rear garden, exposed beams, radiator, feature fireplace
- Bathroom 1 - 9sqm - bath/ shower, basin, WC, tiled floor.
- Shower room 2 - 4.6sqm - shower, WC, basin.
- Shower room 3 - 5sqm - shower, basin, WC
- A door leads to a further 2/3 bedrooms at present undesignated and in need of updating
- There are 2 cellars under the property measuring 18sqm and 26sqm
- Bedroom - 35.8 sqm - tiled floor, door to front of house, radiators, exposed beams
- Shower room - 10.00 sqm - with walk in shower/ wet room, basin, toilet
- There is a further house adjoining the main house which is in need of light renovations but could make a self contained 2 bed house.
- Enclosed private garden mainly lawn with a selection of trees, large in-ground pool (4.5 x 9.5 sqm), covered terrace/ dining area, BBQ and entrance to garage and a Well.
- Garage - 9.8 x 6.2 on the ground floor. Electricity points and door to front aspect. a first floor of 9.8 x 6.2 and offers the potential for conversion to habitable space.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES