Ask anything ...
**agency fees included : 10 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€70 000 without fees)
Reduction from €88,000 to €77,000
|Surface||100 M2*||Plot Size||526 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Two houses in one ! Lovely village house ideal for a main residence, holiday home or an investment property thanks to it's 5 bedrooms, two kitchens, a lovely garden just a few steps away, a courtyard, garage and a big attic ! Read more ...
This lovely property consists of :
Ground floor :
- Kitchen with fire place (26m2)
- Hallway with wooden stairs (7m2) leading onto a bathroom (3m2)
- Workshop (18m2) with an access on a courtyard
1st floor :
- 5 bedrooms with parquet floors ( 10m2 - 12m2 - 12m2 - 12m2 - 14m2 )
- Bathroom with bidet (10m2)
- Kitchen / Living room (12m2)
Possibility to create deux houses :
* Main house with access through the main entrance, kitchen, 3 bedrooms upstairs and possibility to make more with the attic.
* Second house with a separate access through the garage, kitchen/living room upstairs and two bedrooms.
Attic separated in two big rooms (60m2 et 40m2)
Garden just a few steps away from the house down a private lane (348m2) with an outbuilding (5m2).
Roof in very good condition.
No central heating
You are within walking distance of the village centre with a fabulous bakers. The house is only 4km from the popular market village of Piégut-Pluviers and the swimming lake at Saint-Estèphe is only 3km away. A great location here in the Perigord Vert.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.