Ask anything ...
€178 200 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 8 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€165 000 without fees)
Reduction from €183,600 to €178,200
|Surface||122 M2*||Plot Size||3312 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
This beautiful semi-detached home is set in a peaceful hamlet surrounded by fields and woodland. It benefits from recent rewiring (2018) and a new roof (2008), with a lovely cosy country house feel, there is scope to extend into the large attic space on the first floor.
The house has wood-burners and electric heating, a large garden and a fantastic large garage with electricity and water.
Septic tank not to standard, quote available. Read more ...
GROUND FLOOR :
- Kitchen : 22,4 m² with modern fittings and wood-burner. Door to the outdoor reception area and door to the drive
- Living room : 38,4 m² exposed beams and stone, wood-burner and door to the front terrace
- Bedroom 1 : 19 m²
- Storage and utility room : 11,2 m²
- Shower room : 3,2 m² with WC, hand basin and walk-in shower
FIRST FLOOR :
- Landing : 4,5 m²
- Bedroom 2 : 12,7 m² with skylight and exposed beams and stone. Carpet
- Bedroom 3 : 10,9 m² with skylight and exposed beams and stone. Carpet
- 52,2 m² of convertible attic space with a beautiful exposed beam, bathroom space, lovely parquet floor. Would be ideal as a master suite.
- Covered outdoor dining area/reception : 41 m² concrete floor, lovely wooden structure with double doors to the garden
- Small outbuilding : 7,6 m² transition room between the house and garden with a WC and hand basin
- "Studio" : 11,6 m² entirely insulated with french doors overlooking the garden
- Garage : 38,9 m² with pit, electricity and water
- Enclosed garden and field beyond
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.