Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €520,000 to €499,000
|Surface||285 M2*||Plot Size||883 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Beautiful building nestled in the middle of a tourist village.
Lovers of old stones, this is the ideal place for you without knowing the disadvantages of a park to maintain (land of 900m2).
This beautiful building has been renovated on two floors, the 3rd leaving still 130m2 available for your wildest dreams, not to mention the old stables which allow you to extend the living area.
Currently managed as guest rooms, you will be able to develop an already well-established business or enjoy this charming place at your own pace.
In short, an atypical place to visit as soon as possible. Read more ...
Former convent on three levels of approximately 390m2 located in a tourist village including:
- On the ground floor: living room / bedroom (23.09.70m2), fitted kitchen (15.47m2), a pantry (10.93m2), a shower room with wc (5.94m2), a veranda (20, 70m2), a hall (16.69m2), a suite with parquet (28.57m2), a bedroom with fireplace and parquet (23.03m2), a shower room (9.93m2) and an entrance hall (5 , 4m2),
- On the 1st floor: a dining room with fireplace (27.99m2), a living room with fireplace (46.52m2), a room / office (12.31m2), a bedroom with shower room (19.22m2), a bedroom with shower room (21.30m2),
- On the 2nd floor: 130m2 of living space to fit out according to your tastes,
- Many old elements dress this beautiful house: wooden shutters, freestone on the facade and around the doors / windows, adobe and stone floors, monumental stone fireplaces, stone stairs, parquet floors, woodwork,
- Former stables serving as a workshop (66.90 m2) with heating system,
- Old pigsties transformed into a workshop, storage space (40 m2),
- Cellar (26.84 m2),
- Two wood shelters that can be used as car parking (30m2)
- Garden: beautiful small sunny plot of around 900m2 with trees and shrubs,
- Heating via 2 boilers: one with wood and one with oil heating the bottom of the house,
- Several functional fireplaces will provide you with the pleasure of heating with wood,
- Partial double glazing,
- New roof
- Everything in the sewer.
Until recently this place was used in the form of guest rooms, a business that worked well and more than interesting; to grab quickly!
This house is also ideal as a base and starting point for visiting the Périgord Noir.
Airport - Bergerac 36 kms
Sarlat la Canéda - 45 kms
Dordogne beaches - 5 kms
DPE: E - B
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES