|Surface||92 M2*||Plot Size||51 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
If you are looking for an investment property, a gite and holiday rental, a second home or a lovely village house to live in, this could be perfect.
The owners have completely renovated the property including double glazing, new electrics, septic tank, excellent insulation – there is nothing to do but enjoy being here or to start to rent it immediately and earn income.
Situated in the heart of a traditional Pyrenean village and only 10 minutes from the Val d’Aran in Spain with a fantastic choice of restaurants.
Bring your cases, move in and enjoy this beautiful region.
• 16-minute drive to Le Mourtis Ski Resort (11 km)
• 22-minute drive to Bagneres de Luchon - Superbagneres Ski Resort (20 km)
• 45-minute drive to Peyragudes Ski Resort (35 km)
• Views of the surrounding mountains
Read more ...
The accommodation is on 3 different floors:
The entrance door leads into the hallway where there is a wood store, septic tank and water heater.
A door leads into a lovely large room with an original marble floor, a working open fireplace and bread oven and a view of the river. This would make a perfect games room and/or office. There is a door into a cupboard that goes under the staircase.
There are three double glazed windows and an electric radiator.
The beautiful new staircase winds up from the ground floor right up to the second floor
The staircase opens directly into the large, bright living area (lounge and dining room).
This spacious room has a tiled floor, wooden ceiling with exposed beams, 3 double glazed windows and a door out on to the wooden balcony overlooking the river. You can sit on your own balcony and fish for trout in the Garonne.
There is a WC at the end of the balcony with wash basin and radiator.
The kitchen has lots of space, the same floor tiles as the living room, an electric radiator, a window overlooking the river, bright tiled walls, fitted wall and base units and is fully equipped with everything you need (hob, extractor hood, oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, micro-wave, washing machine).
Continue up the wooden staircase to the second-floor hallway. Here you will find:
• Bedroom 1 with 2 double glazed windows and electric radiator
• Bedroom 2 which is a large room with 2 windows, a Velux window and a view of the river.
• Wall cupboard in the hall with hanging space for clothing
• Shower room with tiled floor and walls, a shower cubicle, bidet, wash basin set in a vanity unit, heated towel rail and double glazed Velux window.
• Separate WC with tiled floor and half tiled walls.
• Trap door into the attic.
In the immediate vicinity you have the following activities and amenities available to you:
• Downhill skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing and cross country skiing
• Walking and hiking trails at all levels
• Mountains, lakes and village outdoor swimming pool (in Summer)
• Cycling (cross country and Tour de France mountain passes)
• Paragliding, rafting, canoeing, hunting, horse-riding and fishing
• Spas (Luchon, Balnea and Lès in Spain)
• Shops, restaurants and historical sites
Toulouse, Tarbes/Lourdes and Pau airports are all within 1h 20 minutes.
The train station at Montrejeau is 25 minutes by car but a coach takes you from Marignac station several times a day which is just 5 minutes away.
The nearest large supermarket, Intermarche is 5km from the house but the little village has a small supermarket and bakers.
The furniture and fittings are included in the price of the property.
* Established gite and rental business
* New septic tank
* Double glazing
* New electrics
* Excellent insulation
* Parking at the side
* Overlooking the river
* Furniture included
Nothing to do - ready to move in and/or rent and enjoy.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.