€87 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 9 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€80 000 without fees)
Reduction from €118,650 to €87,000
ST BERTRAND DE COMMINGES
|Surface||128 M2*||Plot Size||230 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
At the foot of the cathedral of this lively and beautifull village located on the pathways of Santiago de Compostella, this 128 sqm character house sets on 2 floors + attic and offers 2 bedrooms, original woodworks, fireplaces and staircase as well as a terrace and a cute separate garden. Close to shops and all sports and mountains activities Read more ...
Built in 1772, this ancient house is located in the high part of the village, at the foot of the cathedral Ste Marie and close from the restaurants and boutiques of the village.
The front door open unto a corridor which leads to:
• A lounge with a fire-place
• A boiler room with cumulus
• A kitchen with a large ancient fire-place. A few steps in the kitchen give access to a
large storage room in which there is the oil fuel tank
• Separate toilets
The wall between the boiler room and the kitchen can be broken down to gain larger space
A superb 18thC staircase leads to the 1st floor
• On the left side, a bedroom with a fire place and an adjoining small room currently
used as a dressing room
• On the right side, a bedroom with a fire place, a door to access to bathroom as well
as a small door to access the terrace
• A bathroom with wash-basin, italian shower and toilets
• A door to access the staircase leading to the attic
• Large insulated space under a wooden structure. Partially convertible
• Small 8sqm terrace behind the house, accessible from one of the bedrooms and from the outside
• Small enclosed charming 120 sqm garden with fishpond, located a few meters from the house
• Not overlooked
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".