agency fees to be paid by the seller
JAVERLHAC ET LA CHAPELLE ST ROBERT
|Surface||110 M2*||Plot Size||0 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Town with all amenities. Potential rental return of 8% for this semi-detached building to renovate including:
On the left, an apartment on the ground floor, with a cellar, three rooms, a first floor with two rooms, a second floor unfinished and an attic above.
On the right, a ground floor apartment consisting of a large room (old shop) and another room (back store), a first floor with four rooms, a second floor with four rooms and an attic above.
Boiler from the 90s, single glazing, slate roof to be redone, sanitation to be connected by the cellar to the sewer system passing in the street.
Ceiling height 2.73m², ideal to insulate the apartments one by one and generate a quality rental income.
Read more ...
Common entrance by the left lot serving the 2 lots. Rapid potential of 3 apartments including a ground floor, a duplex store with first floor and an apartment on the first floor.
- a ground floor, individual entrance with French window to the living room of 20m² serving a lounge of 20m² with magnificent woodwork and a cellar of 5m². provide bathroom and kitchen
-1st floor, good condition, about 60m², 2 rooms of 20m² each with sink, a bathroom with toilet to be refreshed.
- 2nd floor, out of water out of air, about 60m².
- Ground floor, about 80m², shop with individual and common entrance, kitchen, back shop. Staircase to the apartments to the right lot.
- 1st floor, about 60m² with kitchen, magnificent living room, one bedroom with sink, study.
- 2nd floor to renovate, about 60m2 including 2 rooms of 20m² with sinks. Ideal for vacation rental.
- top floor about 190m ² on the 2 lots, bright, exposed beams; out of water out of air. Served by the 2 stairs
DPE test on going.