Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||378 M2*||Plot Size||1746 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
A rare opportunity to own part of a castle steeped in history, the South Tower set in its own mature gardens of 1746 m² with 378 m² of living space adapted to today's style of living, making a sumptuous and aristocratic residence. Conveniently situated at the edge of a village, in the middle of the vines of Bergerac.. just minutes from the famous golf course at Château des Vigiers, and so close to Bergerac, this property has so much to offer Read more ...
Comprises 7 rooms, 378 m² living space and 1.746 m² land, 2 living rooms, 3/4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets, kitchen, office, barn & attic
• Kitchen: 48 m2 fully equipped, vaulted stone ceiling (exposed stone walls)
• Living Room / Dining Room: 53 m², vaulted ceiling, parquet & ground floor, wood burning stove
• Office / Bedroom: 22 m², vaulted ceiling, parquet & ground floor
• Cloakroom 3.78 m²,wood flooring, WC, vanity basin
• Bedroom 48 m² with en-suite bathroom
• Bedroom 33 m²
• Bedroom 26 m² with en-suite bathroom
• 117 m² attic with windows on three sides , Ideal for adding another floor of living space
• Lounge / Diner: 53 m², vaulted stone ceiling with large fireplace
• Cave with vaulted stone ceiling
• WC (toilet & hand basin)
• Very large barn with new roof and three velux windows
• Over 1,700 m² of mature gardens with magnificent views
• Oil Fired Central Heating
• Mains drainage
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".