agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €295,000 to €278,000
ST ANDRE DE NAJAC
|Surface||121 M2*||Plot Size||4412 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
A really nicely renovated property with double glazing, original features, water source, heated 9m x 5m swimming pool with roller security cover. Comprising a large lounge/diner with a very efficient wood pellet stove, kitchen, utility, two bathrooms and four bedrooms. Covered storage spaces available outside, plus a well with constant water available. No close neighbours and fabulous views from the pool terrace. Currently generating excellent income as a summer holiday rental, this would equally make a lovely permanent home.
Villefranche (21km), Albi (48km), Montauban (75km), Rodez (64km), Toulouse (116km).
Read more ...
This property has an open-plan kitchen, diner and lounge area with original features retained.
• Open-plan Lounge-Diner (30m2)
• Kitchen area (11m2)
• Utility room (3m2)
• Bathroom (5m2) - bath with shower screen, wc, basin
• Lobby (8m2) with staircase
• Bedroom 1 (17m2)
• Bedroom 2 (17m2)
• Landing area (8m2 with some restricted height)
• Bedroom 3 (17m2 with some restricted height)
• Bathroom (5m2) - Shower, basin, WC
• Bedroom 4 (17m2 with some restricted height)
• Garden of 1770m2
• Pool terrace with 9m x 5m heated pool with roller security cover
• Wooded area opposite house 2642m2
FURTHER PHOTOS AVAILABLE – PLEASE ASK.
All measurements are approximate.
DPE test on going.