Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €360,000 to €325,000
CAUSSE ET DIEGE
|Surface||235 M2*||Plot Size||3990 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
** UNDER OFFER **
This is a rare opportunity to own this beautiful stone property which has views across the countryside! This 19th Century main house has been tastefully and expertly renovated to the highest standards, keeping its character and charm, and is ready to live in immediately. The property is set in a charming, peaceful and picturesque hamlet between the towns of Villeneuve (12260) and Figeac (46100).
The house offers three-bedroom accommodation There is a stylish and modern fitted kitchen, large lounge/dining room, additional lounge/office and another large lounge/studio on the top floor. It is well insulated and benefits from electric heating. In addition, there is a wood-burning stove in the lounge/dining room for additional ambiance.
The Gite offers two-bedroom accommodation, open-plan kitchen/dining room/lounge and shower room.
There is a large workshop over 2 levels next to the Gite which would be ideal for conversion into additional accommodation.
There is a 10x5 swimming pool easily accessible from the main house and the Gite.
There are also two garages – a double and a single
The whole property sits in a fully enclosed garden. The garden is made up of a lawn together with flower borders, shrubs, trees, fruit trees and vegetable garden. There are also 2 terraces, one to the rear of the house and one outside the Gite. The garden offers open views across fields and it is a very private and tranquil space.
This property would make an ideal family or holiday home, with the possibility of hosting friends or family in independent accommodation and with the added benefit of generating an additional income.
This excellent property really needs to be seen in person to reveal its special character.
Read more ...
** UNDER OFFER **
In one of the most historic areas of France.
The house sits on its own private plot and has electric heating.
Entrance via main door into:
• Kitchen (18m2) –Tiled floor, range of solid oak floor and eye-level fitted kitchen units, shelving, double sink and drainer, exposed beams, radiator
• Utility room (5m2) – tiled floor, shelving, water heater, exposed beams
• WC (2m2) – WC, hand basin
• Lounge/Dining Room (51m2) – Tiled floor, wood burner, exposed beams, wooden sliding door to the outside terrace area, radiators.
Wooden staircase to 1st Floor:
• Landing/Office (17m2) – wood floor
• Bedroom 1 (16m2) – Wood floor, built-in wardrobe, exposed beams, double door to Juliet balcony, radiator.
• En-suite Bathroom (7m2) – tiled floor, walk-in Italian shower, bath with mixer tap, hand basin and vanity unit, heated towel rail, tiled walls
• WC (1m2) – WC, hand basin
• Bedroom 2 (11m2) – wood floor, built-in wardrobe, door to outside balcony with stone staircase down to outside terrace area, radiator
• Bedroom 3 (9m2) – wood floor, radiator
Wooden staircase to 2nd Floor:
• Lounge/Studio (35m2) – Solid oak wood floor, radiators, could be converted for additional uses or accommodation
• Kitchen/Dining Room/Lounge (32m2) – Tiled floor, range of floor and eye-level fitted kitchen units, door to swimming pool area
• Shower room (3m2) – Tiled floor, shower, WC, hand basin, WC, wall heater
• Bedroom 1 (8m2) – Tiled floor, exposed beams, vaulted ceiling
Wooden staircase to 1st Floor:
• Bedroom 2 (12m2) – wood floor, radiator
• Double wooden gated entrance with gravelled driveway and parking area
• Terrace with pergola to rear of main house
• Terrace area to front of the Gite
• Swimming Pool (10m x 5m) – All weather cover
• Wooden Hangar (18m2)
• Built-in BBQ
• Well & pump
• Stone staircase from terrace to Bedroom 2
• Single Garage (22m2) – Double up & over door and additional single door for access, storage space available in the ceiling
• Double Garage (39m2) - Double up & over door, water heater for the Gite, vaulted ceiling
• Workshop (41m2) – Over 2 levels, doors to swimming pool area, potential to develop into additional accommodation
• The garden to the rear is fully enclosed and is mainly laid to lawn with flower beds, shrubs, trees, fruit trees including plum, apple and cherry and a vegetable garden.
• Additional land: Plot of woodland (1290m2) behind the property.
N.B. Measurements are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.
The property is on the border between the Aveyron and the Lot. Both are delightful and unspoilt departments of France, and the area is beautiful, with landscapes of forests, undulating hills, rivers and wild flowers. Both are famed for their lovely towns and villages, with many villages boasting the accolade of being amongst the most beautiful in France.
Villeneuve is a busy small Bastide town, is only 9 minutes’ drive away, with several restaurants, shops, bars, bank, and galleries. In addition, there are a number of events and festivals held throughout the year
The town of Figeac, is only 20 minutes’ drive away, has everyday shops, large supermarkets, restaurants and bars as well as, schools, train station, weekly market and services and is very popular with tourists.
The large town of Villefranche de Rouergue, is only 21 minutes’ drive away. The Villefranche market, held every Thursday, is widely popular and is incredibly busy and vibrant. There are also an abundance of everyday shops, large supermarkets, restaurants and bars as well as a hospital, schools, train station and services.
The transport network is excellent, with easy access to motorways and rail travel. The area is also well located for the airports of Toulouse, Brive and Rodez; all within 1 to 2 hours’ drive.
Excellent additional shopping facilities are available in Figeac, Rodez, Cahors, and Toulouse.
As well as the markets in Villefranche de Rouergue and Figeac there are local markets in the nearby towns and villages.
At certain times of the year there are occasional evening ‘producteurs’ markets in the surrounding towns and villages where food and wine can be bought and eaten at large trestle tables, accompanied by music and dancing; creating a lovely, welcoming, party atmosphere.
Sightseeing in the area is extensive, with opportunities to explore the dramatic castles and old ‘bastide’ towns. There are also local water sports available, including canoeing down the Gorges of the Aveyron and Lot rivers.
An ideal location!
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".