agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €755,000 to €699,000
|Surface||505 M2*||Plot Size||2128 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
As the large electric large gates open, you cannot fail to be impressed by this beautiful property.
The owners have lovingly restored this old stone property and barn, retaining as many original features as possible and blending them into the contemporary design using high quality materials and fittings. The rooms are spacious, light and elegantly designed.
7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms a guest house next to the pool, workshop, studio, large dressing rooms, everything has been planned for and provided.
To fully appreciate the accommodation, take a look at the 360 ° tours, the photographs on their own do not convey the size and quality of the rooms on their own.
• 37 km (46 minutes) to Le Mourtis Ski Station near St Beat
• 40 km (41 minutes) to Bagneres de Luchon and the tele-cabin to Superbagners
• 40 km (53 minutes) to Nistos Ski Village
Read more ...
Set in its own secure grounds, this is a wonderful home with massive potential. It is possible to have a gite and/or B&B accommodations if required.
Everything is new – the original property has been completely renovated over the last 10 years.
As you enter through the electric gates you are in the courtyard garden at the front of the property. To the left is the barn renovation with an archway into the garden and rear of the home.
Turn left and you will see the guest house, again completely modernised and new and the swimming pool.
Let’s start with the elegant stone house and take you on a tour.
The main door to the property opens into the entrance hallway (8 m2) with a tiled floor and the original staircase facing leading up to the first floor.
To the left you have a guest suite comprising:
• Bedroom 1 (9.50 m2) with tiled floor, wardrobe and private bathroom
• Dressing room (10.50 m2) with tiled floor, wardrobes (this room could be changed into an additional bedroom if required
• Private bathroom (8 m2) with bath, shower, wash basin and WC
The door to the right leads into the large equipped kitchen and dining room (36 m2) with tiled floor, entirely new fitted kitchen. a central island with ceramic work surface and insert fireplace.
A door leads from the kitchen into the laundry/boiler room (16 m2) with cupboards and storage and an external door out to the garden at the rear of the property.
From the kitchen a passageway leads down to the spacious living room measuring 55 m2 with an insert fireplace, exposed ceiling beams, one wall of exposed stone and several large patio doors making it an incredibly light and welcoming area.
Off the hallway is a shower room (4 m2) with tiled floor, shower, wash basin and WC
As you reach the top of the stairs there is a small hallway (8 m2) with built-in wardrobes and a door leading out to the Juliet balcony overlooking the courtyard and across to the fabulous Pyrenean chain of mountains.
The first-floor accommodation is partly in the original house but also turns left into the first floor of the old barn and offers the following:
• Bedroom 2 (25 m2) with parquet flottant, a marble fireplace, dressing room and shower room.
• Bedroom 3 (18 m2) has parquet flottant, floor to ceiling wardrobe and private bathroom
• Bedroom 4 (13 m2) again with parquet flottant and a little Juliet balcony
• Bedroom 5 (16m2) with parquet flottant and Juliet balcony
• Bedroom 6 is the part of the master suite, measuring in total 110 m2 (bedroom, his and her dressing rooms, bathroom and gym (or office)
• Bathroom (Bed 6) is a massive 16 m2 with bath, incredibly large walk in Italian style shower, two wash basins and a door leading into a separate WC
• Bathroom (Bed 3) has a corner bath, shower, two wash basins and WC
• Bathroom (Bed 4) is 7 m2 with a balneo spa bath, Italian styled shower and two wash basins.
• Shower room (Bed 2) measures 7 m2 with shower, two wash basins and WC
• Separate WC (for Bedrooms 4 and 5)
• ‘His’ private dressing room (12 m2) with floor to ceiling shelving and a door leading into the master suite bathroom
• ‘Her’ private dressing room is a huge 36 m2 with floor to ceiling shelving, cupboards and hanging space
• There are two games rooms on this floor measuring 28 and 11 m2.
The guest house/pool house has two floors each measuring 63m2.
The large open plan ground floor has huge double-glazed sliding doors that completely open out onto the pool area. There is a
• Equipped kitchen with modern units and a door leading into the larder/storage room
• Sitting area
• Dining area
• Semi-sunken jacuzzi/spa
• Shower room with shower, wash basin and WC
A lovely modern open staircase leads up to the small mezzanine space which could be closed to make a second bedroom.
The first floor has a large bedroom (currently used as a music room, spacious storage room/dressing area with hot water cylinder and a large shower room to be finished.
This large second home could easily be transformed into a gite to provide rental income or can remain as a guest house/family accommodation.
In front of the guest house is the swimming pool (9m x 5m) with a relaxing terrace area. The house and pool are fenced and gated for security.
At the opposite end of the pool is a second small building (18 m2) that is home to all the technical equipment for the swimming pool and provides storage for garden equipment and furniture
The first floor of the barn has been converted to provide the master suite and family rooms.
Underneath the barn there is:
• Workshop (33 m2) with a concrete floor and a door leading into the wine cave (7 m2) with storage for over 100 bottles of wine.
• Garage measuring 48 m2 that comfortably accommodates two vehicles.
• Covered parking (125 m2)
Steps to the side lead up to the bright artist studio with perfect natural lighting and a wooden floor (40 m2).
Below is useful information regarding the property:
• Covered barbecue area
• Covered storage area ideal for bikes etc
• Large electric gates and intercom
• Paved courtyard
• New roof in 1998
• Double glazing throughout
• House has 32 cm of insulation
• Dependences have 30 cm of insulation
• New gas boiler in 2004
• Reversible heating/air conditioning in the master suite, bedrooms 5 and 6 and the guest house.
• Electric under-floor heating in the lounge
• All the plumbing was recently renewed.
• Wi-Fi reception is good
• House is alarmed
• Electric shutters
• Cable television
Although the house is situated in a small peaceful village with views of the mountains and countryside, life Is very easy because you are close to all the shops, services and transport you require including schools, pharmacy, motorway, train station, supermarkets, bank etc:
• Montrejeau train station is only 2.5 km (5 minutes) by car
• Junction 17 of the motorway is just 2 km (3 minutes) away
• Shopping Complex is 5km from the house and includes supermarkets, DIY shops, bakers etc
For those who appreciate the outdoors, you will love this region. Here is just a selection of the activities on offer:
• Rivers with rafting, canoeing and trout fishing
• Lakes where you can swim
• Skiing (Le Mourtis, Superbagners, Peyragudes, Nistos)
• Excellent cycling routes (on the flat and Tour de France climbs)
• Beautiful walks and hikes
• Golf courses at Montrejeau, Luchon and Lannemazan
• Paragliding and an aerodrome at Luchon offering leisure flights and gliding
• Thermes at Bagneres de Luchon and also Les in Spain
There are also restaurants, historical villages and sites, cinema and theatre and the Val d’Aran in Spain is just over 30 minutes away where you can enjoy tapas for lunch.
You have a super opportunity to purchase this stunning property with no work required and located close to everything you ever imagined here in the lovely Pyrenees mountains.
Additional photographs are available on request and don’t forget to take a look at the 360-degree tours available on the website.
If you would like to visit, I would be delighted to show you around this wonderful home.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES