Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €41,000 to €36,000 Offers considered!
ST GERMAIN DARCE
|Surface||77 M2*||Plot Size||408 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This character house has one bedroom, a country kitchen and large sitting room, with exposed beams, cellars and a garden. Perfect lock-up and leave.
St-Germain d’Arcé is a beautiful village, offering the possibility of being part of a friendly community. Mainline station at Vaas 6 km, market towns Le Lude, Chateau du Loir, 13 and 15 km, Tours airport 47 km, Le Mans race track 47 km, ferry port of Caen 230 km. Read more ...
Bright house with well-proportioned rooms and exposed beams that will make a lovely home when renovation has been completed.
Steps lead from the road up to the garden and front door.
• Kitchen (17.6 m2), with glazed door and large window, quarry tiles and wood burner.
• Sitting room (26 m2), 2 windows, tiled floor, built-in cupboard
• Hallway (2.45 m2) off the kitchen leads to stairs and wet room
• Wet room (5 m2) with window, recently installed tiled walk-in shower, basin and WC
• Landing area (8 m2), with plumbing for washing machine, glazed door to rear garden
• Bedroom (18 m2), dormer window, beams
• Attic room (roughly 25 m2) – could be converted to second bedroom
Arched door at road level leads to cellars running under the whole of the house, garden on 2 levels, with a well.
Single glazed wooden windows with shutters, slate roof, mains drainage, electric heating and wood stove.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".