Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €220,000 to €150,000
|Surface||130 M2*||Plot Size||8111 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
** UNDER OFFER ** This is a rare opportunity to own this beautiful stone property which has views across the countryside! This stone property has been tastefully and expertly renovated to the highest standards keeping its character and charm and is ready to inhabit immediately. The property is set in a charming, peaceful and picturesque hamlet on the outskirts of La Rouquette.
The property offers three-bedroom accommodation There is a stylish and modern fitted kitchen/diner, a large lounge and 2 bathrooms. The house is well insulated and in addition, there is a wood-burning stove in the lounge for additional ambience. All the doors and windows have external wooden shutters.
In addition, there is a cellar, a tennis court and a spacious garage with lots of storage space.
The whole property sits in a fully enclosed garden. The garden is made up of a lawn together with flower borders, shrubs and trees. There are also 2 terraces to the front and rear of the property. The garden and terraces offer open views across fields and it is a very private and tranquil space.
This property would make an ideal family or holiday home.
This excellent property really needs to be seen in person to reveal its special character.
Read more ...
** UNDER OFFER ** This attractive stone property presented in excellent condition, situated in a small hamlet close to the village of La Rouquette and the town of Villefranche de Rouergue, in one of the most historic areas of France. The property sits on its own private plot
Entrance via main door into:
• Kitchen/Diner (19m2) – tiled floor, range of floor and eye-level fitted kitchen units, sink and drainer, original exposed beams, door to large outside terrace.
• Shower room (3m2) – Tiled floor, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, part tiled walls
• Lounge (25m2) – tiled floor, raised fireplace with wood burner, original exposed beams, under-stairs storage cupboard, double doors to front terrace
Wooden staircase to 1st Floor:
• Bedroom 1 (27m2) – Wood floor, exposed beams, evier, door to exterior small terrace at top of a stone staircase
• En-suite shower room (4m2)– Tiled floor, shower cubicle, WC, hand basin and vanity unit, part tiled walls.
• Bedroom 2 (17m2) – Wood floor, exposed beams
• Bedroom 3 (27m2) –wood floor, exposed beams
• Double-gated entrance with driveway
• Partly covered terrace to the rear of the property by the front door. Ideal place for relaxing and for al fresco dining.
• 2nd terrace to the front outside the lounge
• Stone staircase to the front to the 1st floor terrace and bedroom
• The garden is mainly laid to lawn with, flower beds, shrubs, trees, fruit trees.
• Tennis court – fully enclosed and with a practice wall
• Garage (21m2) – Space for 1 car, double doors, workshop to the rear
• Wood store
• Cellar – Used as a storage space for gardening equipment
• Gravelled pathways around sides of the property
• Gravelled parking area
N.B. Measurements are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.
The Aveyron is a delightful and un-spoilt department of France, the area is beautiful, with landscapes of forests, undulating hills, rivers and wild flowers. The Aveyron is also famed for its lovely towns and villages, with many villages boasting the accolade of being amongst the most beautiful in France.
La Rouquette is a small traditional and beautifully kept village. It originates from three ancient medieval villages: the old fortress of La Rouquette existing since at least the 13th century, Orlhonac and La Bastide- Capdenac, also created as early as the 13th century. The village also contains a restored Mill, Moulin de Castel.
Villefranche de Rouergue, which was founded in 1252 by Alphonse de Poitiers, Count of Toulouse and brother of king Saint Louis, is only 10 minutes’ drive away. The town presents, on a large scale, the characteristic layout of new towns of the period, a grid of streets with a square in the centre where religious and public life was carried out. From Villefranche you can discover the circuit of the Aveyron bastides. The old centre of the bastide lets you discover Place Notre Dame and its couverts (arcades), the collegiate church and its powerful porch-bell tower, the mediaeval streets as well as the rich merchants’ houses whose doors and towers symbolised the social position of its inhabitants in the 15th century. On the banks of the river Aveyron, Villefranche benefits from a particularly mild climate. This is where the south starts: the rooftops of the town proclaim it with their roman tiles. The Villefranche market, held every Thursday, is widely popular and is incredibly busy and vibrant. There are also an abundance of everyday shops, large supermarkets, restaurants and bars as well as a hospital, schools, train station and services.
The transport network is excellent, with easy access to motorways and rail travel. The area is also well located for the airports of Toulouse, Brive and Rodez; all within 1 to 2 hours’ drive.
Excellent additional shopping facilities are available in Rodez, Cahors and Toulouse.
As well as the large Thursday market in Villefranche de Rouergue there are local markets in the nearby towns and villages, Limogne-en-Quercy, St. Antonin and Caylus
At certain times of the year there are occasional evening ‘producteurs’ markets in the surrounding towns and villages where food and wine can be bought and eaten at large trestle tables, accompanied by music and dancing; creating a lovely, welcoming, party atmosphere.
Sightseeing in the area is extensive, with opportunities to explore the dramatic castles and old ‘bastide’ towns. There are also local water sports available, including canoeing down the Gorges of the Aveyron and Lot rivers.
An ideal location!
DPE test on going.