agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||300 M2*||Plot Size||1256 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Set between two of the most beautiful villages in France, this house boasts beautifully tiled floors with underfloor heating, superb summer ‘grand salon’ with arched windows leading out to the garden, large well-fitted kitchen, winter ‘cosy’ lounge, sauna, plunge pool… in fact everything you would need for luxury living and entertaining friends and family. Up to 5 bedrooms available in this fabulous property, with a large 3-car garage. There are two heating systems, with the underfloor system supplemented by an oil-fired boiler to radiators. Nestled in a small working hamlet, just 6km from shops and amenities, this property has top quality equipment and fittings throughout.
Cordes-sur-Ciel (19km), St.Antonin (28km), Albi (43km), Toulouse (111km)
Read more ...
INTERIOR – Ground floor
• Entrance hall (11m2) with separate WC (2m2)
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room (26m2) with underfloor heating
• Lounge/Diner (40m2) with underfloor heating
• Summer grand salon (99m2) leading to garden terrace
• Sauna and shower room (25m2)
• Utility room (20m2)
• Boiler room and extra kitchen (8m2)
• Rear lobby (5m2) with separate WC (1m2)
• Staircases up to:
• Landing corridor (14m2)
• Bedroom (25m2)
• Bathroom (13m2) with Italian shower and heated floor
• Separate WC (3m2)
• Bedroom (12m2)
• Bedroom (13m2)
• Bedroom (21m2) currently used as study
• Mezzanine (22m2) currently used as office/craft room
• Extra bedroom/spare room (8m2)
• Large Attic (97m2) that could be converted if needed.
• Covered terrace and gardens
• Plunge pool (4x3) near sauna
• Large garage (115m2)
• Garden tool store (5m2) with original bread oven
• Mature laid out gardens in plot of 1/3 acre
Please ask for the EXTRA PHOTOS which are available.
All measurements are approximate.
DPE test on going.