Ask anything ...
€318 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€300 000 without fees)
|Surface||150 M2*||Plot Size||10707 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This property would be ideal for horses and there is potential in the outbuildings to create more accommodation if required. The house is in a quiet location just outside the village of St Aubin de Nabirat and is 10 minutes from the village of Cenac-et-St Julien with all it’s shops and restaurants and 10 minutes from the medieval town of Gourdon with all facilities including train station and hospital. Read more ...
Well insulated the property has double-glazing throughout and is efficiently heated all year round by wood burning stove.
- Covered terrace/BBQ area (approx. 32m2)
- Living/Dining room (approx. 37m2) with wood burning stove
- Kitchen (approx. 10.5m2) open to living room (L-shaped) with utility/pantry (approx. 3.5m2)
- Bathroom with wet room shower & WC (approx. 9m2) plus airing cupboard
- Lounge (approx. 20m2) double aspect with wood burning stove
- Bedroom (approx. 15m2) double aspect with private WC & washbasin (approx. 2.5m2)
- Mezzanine/office/occasional bedroom (approx. 13m2)
- Bedroom (approx. 18m2) with fitted wardrobes, storage room (approx. 4m2) and a private WC & washbasin (approx. 2m2)
- Bedroom (approx. 19m2) with fitted wardrobe, storage room (approx. 4m2) and a private WC & washbasin (approx. 2m2)
Land & Outbuildings:
- 10,707m2 of meadow around the house
- Brick outbuilding (approx. 95m2) with potential for conversion to gite, attached to
- Long stone outbuilding (approx. 197m2)
- Open hangar and small barn opposite
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.