€83 500 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 7 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€78 000 without fees)
Reduction from €104,000 to €83,500
|Surface||187 M2*||Plot Size||105 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Situated in the heart of a traditional Pyrenean village with a restaurant/bar, the house has accommodation on three levels. There are 5/6 bedrooms, large living room with a view of the mountains, 2 shower rooms and a garage.
Within 10 minutes of the Spanish border and pretty villages with a choice of shops, restaurants and bars.
• 21 km to Le Mourtis ski station (30 minutes)
• 30 km to Bagneres de Luchon and the ski resort Superbagners (35 minutes)
Read more ...
The house offers you huge potential - built in the 1900s, it was partially renovated with a new spacious extension added in 2007.
A door opens into the cellar with a staircase leading to the kitchen.
The room has good storage space and could be completely closed off from the rest of the accommodation and just used for storage.
Currently, there is a door leading to the old living room with a fireplace, exposed beams and old tiled floor. The room needs to be renovated and could be improved by replacing the window with a door and doing a summer kitchen.
A door from the old living room goes into the hallway of the new building.
To the right, an elevator goes up to all floors.
The new building has:
• Room with electric radiator, patio doors with Juliet balcony on the small terrace.
• Separate WC
• Beautiful spacious shower room - large walk-in shower, high double glazed window, tiled floor, heated towel rail, modern washbasin and cupboard
• Larger bedroom with window, shutters and mountain views
There is a small garage on the ground floor - the septic tank is located under the garage floor.
To the right of the entrance hall is the kitchen with a fireplace for an old stove and a door leading to the cellar on the ground floor. The kitchen has an electric radiator, a large window and wooden shutters.
The doors of the kitchen give access to a living room with shutters and a radiator. A wall separates this room from a small room. These rooms could potentially be opened to form a large kitchen/dining room.
Two other doors lead to an independent WC and a small water point with sink. The double entry door opens onto a small balcony with steps up to the lane on the side of the house.
The old and new buildings are connected to the middle floor by an archway leading to the beautiful large living room (approx 45 m2) with:
• Dining room
• 3 double glazed windows
• 2 large electric radiators
• New wooden ceiling and exposed beams
• Large south patio door with Juliet balcony, shutters and views of the mountains and the village below
• Door into the elevator (elevator could be removed and replaced by stairs)
There are two bedrooms in the attic accessible by a wooden staircase of 1st floor:
* Bedroom 1 has an electric radiator, wooden floor, under the roof, a window door on a small covered balcony, exposed beams and a fireplace in the kitchen below
* Bedroom 2 has a wooden floor, under the roof, exposed beams, electric radiator.
A double door leads to the new building (previously it was an outside door that led to the steps leading to the old terrace).
The attic has a large bedroom with electric radiator, new floor, exposed beams, wooden shutters, double glazed windows and a granary staircase to the middle floor. This is not used because the previous owner had the use of the elevator.
A door to the bedroom leads to the bathroom with a new floor, exposed beams, sink, toilet, towel radiator and shower cubicle.
In the immediate vicinity you have access to the following activities and facilities:
• Alpine skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing
• Walking and hiking trails at all levels
• Mountains and lakes
• Cycling (mountain passes and Tour de France )
• Paragliding, rafting, hunting and fishing
• Spas (Luchon and Lès in Spain)
• Small hostel/restaurant in the center of the village
The village is just:
• 34 km from Gourdan Polignan station (Montrejeau)
• 32 km from the A64 motorway
• 14 km from Marignac train station (local village)
• 5 km from the nearest Spanish village Pontaut
• 1h30 from Toulouse international airport
• 1h13 from Tarbes / Lourdes airport
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".