Ask anything ...
€636 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€600 000 without fees)
Reduction from €689,000 to €636,000
|Surface||400 M2*||Plot Size||6088 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This beautiful chateau is in a village location with lovely views over the Dordogne valley. The restored half provides 3 bedrooms with en suite bathroom facilities and the unrestored section could be integrated or kept separate.
Read more ...
The property has some double-glazing and electric heating. The main restoration was done in the 90’s by the owners who are master stonemasons with experience on many of the chateaux in the Dordogne valley.
- Kitchen/Dining (approx. 24.5m2) with old stone sink and ‘tommette’ floor
- Dining/Salon (approx. 30.5m2) with fireplace and insert log burner. Stairs lead from here to the 1st & 2nd floors.
- Entry (approx. 17m2) with original door
- Shower room & WC (approx. 4m2)
- Salon (approx. 47.5m2) with open fireplace
- Bedroom 1 (approx. 32m2) and open plan bathroom and old stone sink. Doors onto the main terrace and also a private terrace.
- Landing (approx. 20.5m2)
- Utility/Storage room (approx. 4.25m2)
- Bedroom 2 (approx. 25m2) with en-suite;
- Shower room & WC (approx. 8m2)
2nd floor (roof space)
- Landing (approx. 17m2) with door to unconverted section
- Bedroom 3 (approx. 26m2) with separate WC and open plan bath behind bed.
Accessed by exterior door or internally by door on 2nd floor landing or there is a provisional opening for a staircase from the ground floor salon.
- Entry (11m2) with under stairs cupboard
- Room (approx. 65m2) with stone fireplace, old stone sink and old stone toilet
- Room (approx. 40m2) with stone fireplace and old stone sink
- Room (approx. 25.5m2) with stone sink
- Room (approx. 24m2) under eaves
- Room (approx. 27m2) in tower, double aspect with spectacular views of Dordogne valley and wall panelling
Land & Outbuildings
- 6088m2 land surrounding the building, on the opposite side of a small lane and a detached parcel of woodland.
- Garage/storage (approx. 110m2) under the large terrace
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".