Find out more ...
€380 100 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€362 000 without fees)
Reduction from €402,800 to €380,100
LES BAUX STE CROIX
|Surface||180 M2*||Plot Size||2600 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This ancient hunting lodge dating from the 18th century and once belonged to the Domaine of Broglie, is geographically located in the departement of the Eure (27) in Upper-Normandy 8km away from Evreux, a lively town of 50,000 residents with numerous and well-accessible amenities, 55 minutes from Paris by train or 1h30 minutes to the Normandy coast to Honfleur, Deauville-Trouville (St-Gatien airport), Houlgate via A13 motorway...
This beautiful family home with a living space of about 180m2, magnificently restored and maintained, will meet all your expectations in terms of high quality of life and environment... Read more ...
Approaching along a dirt path and forest and discovering a very charming dwelling, which features at the ground floor:
- An elegant open-plan space composed of a cosy lounge and dining room.
A nice fireplace, single-glazed small-pane windows and French windows as well as lovely exposed oak beams enhance this fine living area.
It is covered with hexagonal and easy to maintain tomette tiles.
- A small storage room/cubbyhole is near the kitchen entrance.
- A bright fully equipped kitchen.
A passageway separated by an open timberwork alongside the living space, leads to a corridor distributing, to:
- A wall storage cabinet.
- A cimented laundry/boiler room equipped with a brand new condensing oil-boiler and pump/decanter connected to an open air swimming pool.
- An attractive bathroom with antique bath and double vanity.
Corridor and bathroom are covered with laminate floating floor.
On the other side of the ground floor, an adjoining hallway leads to the left, to:
- A very nice master bedroom with wardrobe.
- A second pleasant bedroom, used presently as an office space, is laid out with a cupboard and storage shelves.
To the right, to:
- A separate toilet.
- A washroom with vanity.
- A small corridor leading to a raised and convertible pantry.
Hallway and both bedrooms are covered with thin carpet.
There is an oil-fired heating with cast-iron radiators on the ground floor.
Sanitation system via a septic tank up to standard.
A nice oak staircase leads upstairs onto a landing leading to the right, to:
- A large and comfortable bedroom, under the eaves, covered with glazed wood parquet.
To the left, to:
- A second pleasant bedroom tastefully decorated and enhanced by a small fireplace.
- A shower room with cabin and double washbasin.
- A separate toilet with an electric heater.
The hallway and second bedroom are covered upstairs with thin carpet.
Roof of the house has been completely replaced with small tiles.
There are 2 small roof dormers on the south side.
Outbuildings of 125m2 comprising:
- A woodshed with beaten earth.
- 3 Former paved stables with drinking trough and rack.
- A cimented courtyard for sheltering and accommodating 3 vehicles.
A cellar (cider, wine...) with beaten earth is adjoining to the main house and accessible by a stair (north).
The roof of the outbuildings has been completely replaced too and its framework controlled and reinforced.
An attractive landscaped garden (2600m2) with nice paved terrace on the south, laid to lawn and planted with flowering shrubs, ornamental and fruit trees (apple trees and pear tree...).
A sizeable open air swimming pool (13m x 6 x 3,20).
A manual double-wing gate with inter-phone.
An asphalt parking.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES