€1 885 000
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €1,900,000 to €1,885,000
SAINT DIDIER AU MONT D OR
|Surface||406 M2*||Plot Size||1620 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Exquisite property in beautiful Saint-Didier-au-Mont d'Or, only 15 minutes from Lyon, Ombrosa international school or Greenfields International School by car. Built at the beginning of the 20th Century, this secluded house, set in spacious gardens away from the road, has views over Lyon and beyond yet remains less than 10 minutes on foot from the town centre, its school and shops. There are 8 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms spread out over 2 floors; 2 lounges, a dining room, a breakfast room or cellar with outdoor terrace, a utility room, the entrance hall, a WC and the kitchen are situated on the ground floor. A games room and 2 other rooms are under the roof. There are 3 spacious cellars in the basement.
Virtual tour and more information to be seen on the Leggett website.
Here are the main features of this rare property:
• Built between 1894 and 1901.
• In good condition, ready to be lived in (completely repainted recently and pool renovated).
• Secluded, surrounded by trees or tall hedges on all sides.
• Quiet, set back from the road and with spacious front and back gardens.
• Light, facing South, West and East, with large windows on all sides, and high ceilings (more than 3 metres).
• Professional inox Gaggenau kitchen with oven, stove, extractor fan, chip fryer, grill, sink, cupboards, drawers and a large work surface.
• Possibility of opening kitchen onto dining room.
• Breakfast room or cellar off kitchen with access to East facing and West facing terrace.
• Utility room next to breakfast room/cellar that could be converted into a wet room or bathroom.
• Large room of about 68 m² on top floor with potential for various uses (games room, TV room, snooker room, bar, office etc).
• Water pipes in one room under roof enabling possibility of installing a wet room.
• Marble fireplaces in lounges and bedrooms.
• Wooden floor in all rooms apart from the utility room which has stone tiles.
• 2nd and 3rd floors are practically symmetrical, with 4 bedrooms, a bathroom, a wet room and a WC with wash basin arranged around a landing.
• Two entrances: via main entrance through porch leading to entrance hall and via kitchen.
• Both bathrooms are en-suite, have baths and showers, heated towel rails and 2 washbasins.
• Electric heaters on top floor, otherwise gas central heating with thermostat on radiators.
• Double glazing.
• Security alarm to protect from intrusion.
• Oak shutters outside windows.
• Fitted cupboards in bedrooms.
• Individual drainage.
• Water softening system.
• Centralised vacuum cleaner on all floors including attic.
• Videophone for opening gates of front garden.
• Corner by pool ideal for creating summer kitchen.
• Back garden ideal for fruit and vegetables and trampoline.
• Garage with remote controlled door.
• Covered car port possible to create at entrance of garden.
• Large basement with 4 rooms including wine cellar with de-humidifier; direct access to back garden via a door.
• Possibility of converting the house into a bed & breakfast business.
• Monthly rental potential: 4000 EUR.
• Land tax: 2331 EUR.
• More photos available on request.
-porch: 2.92 m²
-entrance hall/corridor: 13.17 m²
-lounge 1: 25.40 m²
-lounge 2/office: 16.93 m²
-dining room: 26.81 m²
-WC with washbasin: 2.79 m²
-kitchen: 20.94 m²
-breakfast room/cellar: 14.08 m²
-utility room: 8.19 m²
-covered garage: 30.00 m² - entrance 2 metres high and 3.86 metres wide.
-landing: 11.48 m²
-separate WC with washbasin: 3.06 m²
-bedroom 1: 16.17 m²
-bedroom 2: 26.14 m²
-en-suite bathroom: 9.10 m²
-bedroom 3: 23.03 m²
-bedroom 4/dressing room: 13.03 m²
-en-suite wet room: 4.29 m²
-landing: 7.57 m²
-separate WC with washbasin: 2.59 m²
-bedroom 5: 15.84 m²
-bedroom 6: 26.41 m²
-en-suite bathroom with WC: 8.85 m²
-bedroom 7 (with en-suite, private wet room): 26.09 m²
-bedroom 8: 22.17 m²
-games/TV room: 78.07 m²
-wet room/bedroom 9: 22.86 m²
-storage room/bedroom 10: 23.04 m²
-storage area for gardening material: 20.33 m²
-wine cellar 12.55 m²
-main cellar: 67.04 m²
The house is a 10 minute walk or 2 bus stops from the centre of Saint-Didier-au-Mont-d’Or. The bus number 22 goes to Vaise in the 9th area of Lyon, where you can connect with metro line D to Vieux Lyon, Bellecour, Saxe Gambetta or Grange Blanche. There are schools, crèches, shops and restaurants in the town centre. A weekly food market takes place in front of the town hall. There are numerous hiking trails that leave from St Didier to discover the local area and its lovely views over Lyon.
DPE test on going.