agency fees to be paid by the seller
BAGNERES DE LUCHON
|Surface||265 M2*||Plot Size||373 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This is a beautiful property in the heart of Luchon, the “Queen of the Pyrenees. Ideally located for all mountain activities including skiing, cycling, walking, paragliding, golf, horse-riding, rafting and more.
The mansion has the main luxurious owner accommodation plus 4 apartments to rent, making it an attractive business as well as a beautiful home.
Enclosed garden and courtyard that could be made into private parking.
• Less than 1 km to the ski lift for Superbagneres Ski Resort
• 25-minute drive to Peyragudes Ski Resort (15 km)
• Ski hire and equipment shops
• Outside ice skating rink at Christmas and New Year
• Thermal Spa
Read more ...
Situated on a quiet avenue, this beautiful and elegant mansion has an impressive façade.
Curved steps lead up to the entrance with 1914 carved above the original wooden door.
You enter the vestibule with lovely polished wooden floors, wooden half-panelled walls and double doors into the hallway with a beautiful ornate ceiling.
The accommodation on this floor is split into apartments as follows:
The door opens into a lovely large living area (lounge/dining room) with an archway into the bedroom. This is a comfortable room with a large window providing lots of light.
A door opens into a hallway leading to
• Cupboard (hanging space)
• Bathroom (bath, bidet, wash basin and an additional built-in cupboard)
• Separate WC
• Kitchen with space for a table and chairs
This apartment is ideal to rent but could equally provide accommodation for elderly relatives.
The owner accommodation is on two floors. The ground floor consists of:
• Hallway with many large built-in cupboards forming a dressing room
• A very spacious bathroom with a large bath, grand wall radiator, large shower cubicle, wash basin and WC
• Bedroom with 2 windows overlooking the garden, high ceiling and ornate fireplace.
Between the bathroom and the bedroom, a lovely wooden staircase leads up to the first-floor accommodation.
As you climb the stairs and enter the bright and contemporary living accommodation measuring 50 m2, the décor is modern and impressive yet still has a feeling of the original character of the property. The living area consists of:
• Lounge area with a little office area
• Dining area
• Beautiful fireplace
• New wooden floor
• 5 patio doors that open onto the balcony that stretches along two sides of the house and leads onto the large terrace at the rear.
At the side of the office a door opens onto the smaller terrace.
There are two more doors from the living area – one opening on to the large terrace at the rear of the property and the other opens into the hallway on the first floor of the mansion.
At the side of the living room is a
• Built-in cupboard
• Separate WC with washbasin
• Laundry room (which could be an additional bathroom)
To the rear of the living room is the breakfast dining area and kitchen with a lovely new wooden floor edged with tiles which is stunning and a further door leading out onto the terrace.
One of the highlights of this property is the 40 m2 roof terrace with panoramic mountain views. To the left is a covered area – an ideal location for the garden table and chairs. This space could easily be changed into a second bedroom. There is a small storage room to the side.
The terrace extends out and is a perfect private sun trap with space for little seating areas and sun bathing areas, it is perfect.
SECOND FLOOR AND THIRD FLOOR (APARTMENT 2 & APARTMENT 3)
There are two identical brand-new spacious and light duplex apartments on these floors that are ideal as both holiday and permanent rentals or could form family accommodation for older children.
Each apartment has:
• newly equipped kitchen
• lounge/living area
• separate WC
• 2 bedrooms with wardrobe/cupboards
• 2 bedrooms
The apartments have patio doors with Juliet balconies. One apartment has a door leading onto a small balcony.
There is a separate entrance below the main entrance to the house that goes into the garden level accommodation. There are several different rooms on this level including:
• Large workshop with a stone floor
• Second workshop with an old original fireplace and stone walls
• Smaller room used to store outdoor equipment eg bicycles
• 3 caves (two belong to the apartments on the second floor, the other is a wine store.
There is another hallway that is accessed via the mansion staircase where you will find a
• Large room with a window and beautiful wooden floor
• Tiled bathroom with roll top bath, bidet and sink
Lastly a smaller hallway with a large wooden built-in cupboard proceeds to patio doors that open into the courtyard belonging to the annex.
The garden level has steps down into the spacious basement consisting of two large areas, ideal for storage.
ANNEX - DUPLEX APARTMENT 4
This apartment is an ideal long-term rental with an independent entrance and two little courtyards (facing north and south).
On the ground floor is a
• Living room
• Separate kitchen/dining area
• Small storage area (ideal for skis etc)
The first floor has a little hallway leading into a:
• Bedroom with two cupboards
• Smaller bedroom with one cupboard
• Bathroom (WC, wash basin, bath)
Bagneres de Luchon is a charming and charismatic spa town and ski location with cafes, bars, restaurants, casino, boutiques, golf course, lake and a range of outdoor activities on offer including:
• Downhill skiing, snowboarding, snowshoe walking and cross country skiing
• Walking and hiking trails at all levels
• Mountains and lakes
• Cycling (mountain biking and Tour de France climbs)
• Paragliding, rafting and fishing
• Golf, tennis, climbing wall and Segway.
Luchon is a renowned spa resort with sulphurous hot springs, spa and swimming pool.
From Luchon you can go over the Col de Portillon and cross into Spain and visit the pretty little village of Bossosst and the new animal park where you can observe the different animals of the region in their natural habitat.
This is a beautiful spacious home with many possibilities.
It can continue as a home with apartments to rent or could be changed into a large family home or bed and breakfast.
A visit is recommended to fully appreciate the character and quality of the renovated areas and the location of the house, in the heart of this lovely spa town.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES