Ask anything ...
€825 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€786 000 without fees)
Reduction from €1,075,000 to €825,000
|Surface||500 M2*||Plot Size||2705 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This luxurious and beautiful stone farmhouse is fully renovated and offers the opportunity to continue running as a B & B and gite, or as a very special family home. 7 bedrooms en suite, tranquil environment, very beautiful interior courtyard. Throughout is underfloor heating, and it is fully double glazed…but you also have large chimneys for those special cosy wood burning fires in the winter! Ideally situated 2 miles from Lussan (perched village with restaurant), 16 miles from Uzès, and just 40 miles from Nimes airport.
This is a beautiful region of France. Uzès is a very well known destination town, set near Roman Nimes and Arles, and just inside Provence. It has probably the most popular Saturday market , excellent restaurants for all tastes, lots of activities and festivals, including the famous truffle fairs in autumn and spring. In summer there is bull running and wine fairs. You can canoe under one of the world’s most famous monuments, the 2000 year old “Pont du Gard” aqueduct built by the Romans.
Read more ...
• Original old stone farmhouse
• All exposed stone
• Underfloor heating throughout
• Private gite with independant access
• Separate wing for friends or business
• 7 bedrooms all en suite
• Breathtakingly beautiful inner courtyard (150m2)
• Several inner terraces looking out over the courtyard
• Large private gardens with heated pool
• Private parking for 6
• Fully double glazed
On entering this magnificent old stone farmhouse, which has all walls exposed stone, and underfloor heating throughout, you come into the principal living quarters.
On the top floor.
• Main entrance hall (17m2)
• Spacious salon with Jotul wood burning stove (34m2)
• Good sized kitchen with exposed stone, equipped with all the needs of a modern kitchen including a range cooker (20m2)
• Dining room leading onto a lovely terrace for eating either al fresco, or inside, with the view (35m2)
• Cloakroom (6m2)
• Principal large en-suite bedroom (23m2) with a pretty French feel to it, and the bathroom (11m2) has a bath, WC and walk in power shower
• Loggia (6m2)
• Second en-suite bedroom (13m2) with an en suite bathroom (6m2)
• large yet cosy light filled salon (40m2) with an original open hearth for wood fires, looking out onto the courtyard.
• bedroom 3 (22m2) with en-suite bathroom and power shower(16m2)
• Two terraces for entertaining in the French sunshine (42m2)
• Utility room (16m2)
On the ground level you walk out into a beautiful large and open interior courtyard (150m2) which is un-overlooked and very private. From here you can reach the main house, the gite and walk through to the garden and swimming pool area.
Additional private wing to the main house (for friends, guests):
• Bedroom 4 (27m2) with en suite bathroom and power shower (8m2)
• Bedroom 5 (18m2) with en suite bathroom (6m2)
The gite is large and has a private entrance, with a lovely view over the courtyard:
• Large open sitting room/dining room, with open plan kitchen (47m2), and its own private terrace (9m2)
• Bedroom 6 (18m2) with en suite bathroom and power shower (9m2)
• Bedroom 7 with en suite shower room (16m2)
From the courtyard you can walk through a covered archway where you enter into the gardens. To the sides of this walkway there is the boiler and electricity rooms as well as a workshop and the tank for the central heating.
Here there is also a small covered area which is perfect for dining.
Adjacent to the gardens is a ruined three bedroom stone house, attached to the main house, that could be renovated - it is part of the whole property portfolio.
The garden is fully gated off, as well as the pool area for children. The heated pool is a stunning L shape (13m x 5.5m).
A large garden is beyond with many trees and seating areas to enjoy BBQs in the summer. There is also an underground well for collecting rain water for watering the garden as well as a garden storage shed.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES