agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||0 M2*||Plot Size||1846 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
One of 3 plots available. If you are searching for somewhere to build your dream home in France, then this piece of land may be just what you are looking for.
Situated in a quiet location on the outskirts of a traditional village in the Pyrenees with wonderful views of the surrounding mountains.
The land has a Certificat d'Urbanisme (operation realisable).
A super opportunity to purchase land in a delightful village close to skiing, cycling, walking, lakes, mountains and the Val d'Aran in Spain.
• 16 minute drive to Le Mourtis Ski Resort (11 km)
• 22 minute drive to Superbagneres Ski Resort (20 km)
• 45 minute drive to Peyragudes Ski Resort (35 km)
• Views of the surrounding mountains
Read more ...
If you are looking to build a property with outstanding views of the mountains, on the edge of a pretty Pyrenean village, close to skiing, hiking, cycling and VTT routes and only 5 minutes from supermarkets and village shops and amenities then look no further
One of the best views of the Pic du Gar and a panoramic view looking across to the mountains towards Spain.
This land is one of three plots available (if you wish to buy more than one plot of land, the owner is willing to negotiate the price).
In the immediate area you have the following activities and amenities available to you:
• Downhill skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing and cross country skiing
• Walking and hiking trails at all levels
• Mountains and lakes
• Cycling (cross country and Tour de France mountain passes)
• Paragliding, rafting and fishing
• Spas (Luchon and Lès in Spain)
• Shops, restaurants and historical sites
This is a lovely piece of land measuring 1449 square metres.
A visit is required to truly appreciate views and the location.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE not required.