Ask anything ...
€598 900 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€565 000 without fees)
Reduction from €795,000 to €598,900
|Surface||250 M2*||Plot Size||26000 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This magnificent Anglo-Normand style manor house (2003), designed by an architect and built by a renowned construction company, presents an unique character by the choice of high quality materials, details in its construction and refined interior and exterior decoration.
Exceptional property features like alarm system, centralization of electrical controls, remote control for the entrance gate, lighting, rolling shutters and garage door...
Overlooking the very attractive village of Ry, historically and undeniably linked to the French and worldwide literature masterpiece Madame BOVARY by Gustave Flaubert..., all local shops are just a 2 minutes walk away, 30 minutes drive from Rouen, 1 hour from Paris, Dieppe (ferry), Le Havre (ferry) and Deauville-Trouville (St-Gatien airport...)...
This lovely residence will meet all your expectations in terms of nice functional layout and great comfort throughout the year...
Read more ...
By approaching this vast dwelling (about 250m2) through a double-wing front gate and discovering on the ground floor/parking level:
An entrance hall, leading to:
An adjoining, independent studio of 35m2 (west) comprising:
- A lounge - sleeping area
- A fitted, open-plan kitchen (american).
- A shower room - wash basin and separate toilet.
- A small terrace (about 30 m2) is adjacent to a pond with water lilies.
- An access to 2 large garages.
- A boiler room equipped with a very performing, efficient heat pump and hot water cylinder allowing low operating costs.
- A cellar and a workshop.
The ground floor/parking level is tiled and easy to maintain.
It is fitted with an underfloor heating system.
A very nice, light oak staircase leads up to the garden level onto:
- An entrance hall leading to:
A spacious open-plan living space composed of:
- A living room enhanced by a tiled, wood burning stove with insert, which is placed in the middle of this living area. 65m2.
- A large, bright and cosy south facing dining room. 20 m²
- A lovely, fully equipped kitchen with an adjoining back-kitchen .
- A separate toilet with a wash-hand basin.
This large open-plan space is decorated with refined wainscoting, carved, light oak uprights and exposed beams.
The other rooms of this garden level have exposed oak beams on the ceiling.
All windows and French windows of this house are double-glazed.
The whole house benefits from excellent insulation.
The garden level is fitted with an underfloor heating system.
The tiled, wood burning stove with insert, heats the whole house very effectively and efficiently.
The heat pump (situated in the boiler room) can take over in due course.
There are centralized, electrical controls for the double-wing front gate and garage door, rolling shutters and outside lighting.
Two nice terraces (south and west) are adjacent to the garden level.
The house is connected to mains drains.
A landing, leading to:
- 3 magnificent bedrooms, one of which is a parental suite with an attractive bathroom with corner bath, shower cabin, and separate wash-hand basin and toilet.
- A walk-in wardrobe.
- A nice, covered balcony is adjoining to the master bedroom (west).
- A vast mezzanine, currently used as an office space, could be easily transformed into an extra room by a partition wall.
The floor is made of nice, oak parquet flooring.
There are solar panels on the roof (south and west), which allow for hot water supply for the bathroom, overhead showers and wash-hand basins of the house.
The roof of the house built with a massive frame work is covered with Bavent tiles and fitted with 4 roof dormers.
A very nice garden raised (about 2000m2), laid to lawn, with mature trees, flowering shrubs and ground cover plants, hortensia, perennials, decorative grasses... a small pond of 30m2 with waterlilies (west), a resting area (sud)...
A little wood and natural, fenced-in meadow (ca 2,5 ha) are situated on its upper part of the village.
Two independent entrance gates linked by a gravelled driveway, which can accommodate 5 parking spaces.
THE GRAVELLED DRIVEWAY STARTING FROM THE SECOND ENTRANCE GATE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PROPERTY AND LEADING UP TO THE HOUSE AS WELL AS THE LITTLE WOOD AND NATURAL, FENCED-IN MEADOW (ca 2,5ha) ARE OPTIONAL AND IN ADDITION TO THE ASKING PRICE OF THIS PROPERTY ON OUR LEGGETT IMMOBILIER WEBSITES.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES