Ask anything ...
€99 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 10 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€90 000 without fees)
|Surface||195 M2*||Plot Size||3560 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
This house with approx 190 m2 living space, 3 bedrooms and a large sleeping loft, is immediately habitable. Opposite the house, on the other side of the road, is a very large barn of 210 m2 with stables and a workshop underneath. Next to the house is a stone 'four à pain'. There is a garden with several terraces and a well behind the house and a separate garage to the side. Next to the barn is an orchard and wood storage. This attractive 'corps de ferme' is located in a quiet hamlet at 9 km from Crocq with all daily amenities, 26 km from the larger town of Aubusson, 112 km from Limoges (international airport), 63 km from Clermont-Ferrand (international airport) and 61 km from Mont Dore (ski slopes, Puy de Dôme). In the Creuse, Limousin. Read more ...
- Kitchen with wood-fired cuisinière (33 m3)
- Living room (15 m2)
- Storage space with a sink behind the living room (5 m2)
- Living room with woodburner (19 m2)
- Storage space with toilet behind the living room (5 m2)
- 2 bedrooms (14, 13 m2)
- bedroom with sitting area / office (24 m2)
- bathroom (bath, shower, sink, toilet) (8 m2)
- Converted attic with toilet
Central heating (wood) and a wood burner in the living room
Insulation: Most windows have single glazing, the attic floor is insulated
Septic tank (not 'aux normes')
- Barn (210 m2) with stables and a workshop underneath
- Breadoven ('four à pain')
- 2 wells
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.