agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||80 M2*||Plot Size||550 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Sunny decking and stunning views. Under an hour to Geneva . EXCLUSIVE to the Leggett website - don't miss the 3D floorplan CALL NOW FOR A VIDEO VIEWING IF YOU CAN NOT TRAVEL
This chalet, new to market is in a great location just an 8 minute (700m) walk to the main cable car and even less to the nearest shops and cafés. The town is 12 minutes away on foot (900m) With heated boot and ski lockers at the foot of the cable car you do not even have to carry your gear, so the walk can be made in shoes or snow boots. with 120 m2 of space over 3 floors including the 17m2 garage with a window and electric door Read more ...
In a quiet cul de sac the chalet is set out over 3 floors:
Ground floor - 40m2 footprint
- entrance with hallway and large cupboard for coats shoes etc
- fully equipped open plan kitchen with double doors giving direct access to the huge terrace
- living room with dining and lounge areas with an enclosed fireplace and large sliding glazed door to make the most of the view and the outdoor living onto the terrace
- cloakroom with WC and handbasin
open plan staircase leads to 1st floor with 40m2 footprint and all walls over 1.80 high
- main bedroom, a spacious double room with built in storage and a wall of glass looking to the mountains
- bedroom 2 double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- bedroom 3 - a bunk room that could take a double bed or 2 singles as required
- family bathroom, with large walk in shower, bath, double sinks and suspended WC
Garden level 40m2 footprint
- great storage with coat and boot racks.
- a good sized cabine room that makes an ideal home office or TV / play room. Currently equipped with a double bed
- shower with WC
- large garage of 17m2 with window and electrically operated door . Utility fittings for washing machine and dryer
-externally you will find:
- a large south facing deck of over 30m2 looking to the Dome de Miage and Mont Joly ideal for outdoor dining , lounging and entertaining at any time of the day.
- small, manageable garden with vegetable patch.
- separate storage area of 8.5m2 ideal for bikes, garden furniture and tools.
- parking for up to 4 cars
Ideally located between Chamonix and Megeve, Saint Gervais is a small French market and spa town at the heart of the 3 rd largest ski area in France, the Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc with 445km of pistes and 5 snow parks and includes the resorts of Megeve, Les Contamines and Combloux as well as Saint Gervais itself. The Tramway de Mont Blanc, takes you up to the Col de Voza from where you can ski the Les Houches / St Gervais area and on to the Chamonix valley. In the summer months the town comes into its own with lovely cafes and terraces around the market place , and presents a wealth of activities from walking, mountaineering and cycling to relaxing at the new pool and swimming in the local lakes. There are golf courses in easy driving range in both Megeve and Chamonix, which is only 30 mins away (26km) and St Gervais is also ideally located for day trips, as Annecy, 87 km, Switzerland 43km and Italy 40km are all within an hour's drive. Geneva airport is just 85km away and an easy 50 minute motorway drive . Transfer buses also run to St Gervais station year round. With it's first Michelin starred restaurant and a new 5 star hotel and a another hotel under construction St Gervais really is the up and coming place to invest in the Alps!
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.