Search for similar properties ?
|Surface||92 M2*||Plot Size||473 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Lovely cottage ready for summer situated in a quiet and pretty hamlet amidst lush, beautiful Limousin countryside. Room to grow your vegetables and provide your children and pets a safe place to play. Ideal as a principal residence, second home or Gîte. Close to amenities and the A20 but on a very quiet side road. Read more ...
This is a perfect set-up for a holiday or permanent home for a small family. Imagine entertaining on the veranda or having a barbeque in the garden!
Semi-detached, stone house ready to move into. Mixed heating (wood burner, electric heaters). Good size attached garden with large lock up garage and plenty of private parking space. You are surrounded by fields and trees, and with further planting, the garden could be made even more private.
- Entry to new kitchen with dining through to living room with lovely wood burner
- A hallway leads to the large bathroom with a separate shower, large corner bath and toilet
- Access from the hallway to the garden and a glazed veranda with uninterrupted views over the garden and the hamlet. The garden is not huge, but it be made much larger by rearranging the drive to the side of the house and moving some fencing. There is certainly room to set up a decent veggie patch!
- Landing with stairs to the second floor
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- Insulated attic that works as a third bedroom, play room, guest room or storage
The house has been renovated though there are still finishing touches to be made, inside and outside. It has all the mod-cons you need to move in, including good ADSL. You have double glazing, heating, mains water and drainage which you do not always get in smaller hamlets. The roof is in good condition.
Well located for amenities such as a pharmacy, small dairy/tabac and a bakery. Easy access to the A20, as well as the N145 and N147. Approximately 10km to historic town of Châteauponsac (with Intermarché supermarket) and a Saturday produce market, 20km from La Souterraine (with a E. Leclerc Hypermarket), 23km from Bellac with a Carrefour, Lidl and train connections to Poitiers and Limoges. About 50 minutes from Limoges International Airport.
Ask for more photos or a virtual viewing!
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.