agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||147 M2*||Plot Size||2510 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
As you enter this lovely home, there is an immediate feeling of space and brightness with large windows, each having an individual view of the garden and surrounding countryside and mountains.
It is possible with permission to change the large double garage into additional accommodation, perhaps a gite to rent or a second house for parents.
Situated in a small peaceful village yet close to supermarkets, shops and amenities and all the activities on offer in this stunning region.
There is a walk through tour, a 3 D dolls house image, floor plans and 360 degree views of the major rooms in the house, giving you a view of all this home has to offer.
• 22 km (31 minutes) to Le Mourtis ski resort
• 24 km (26 minutes) to Bagneres de Luchon and the tele cabin to Superbagneres ski resort
• 38 km (43 minutes) to Peyragudes ski resort
• 60 km (1h 11 minutes) to Baqueira/Beret ski area in Spain Read more ...
The style of house is quite rare in this region, designed by an architect to have this lovely open and spacious feel, perfect for entertaining friends and family.
You enter the property via the double gate or the pedestrian side gate and walk up the long driveway with electric lighting and sufficient parking for a number of cars.
Sliding doors open into the vestibule and then a single door into the large living room measuring approximately 42 m2 with floor tiles. The entrance hall has a heat pump. This room is divided into three distinct areas, each with large windows and views of the surrounding countryside and mountains:
• working insert fireplace with vents that circulate the warm air throughout the living room
• Large patio doors with shutters
• Pompe chaleur (reversible heating and air conditioning, perfect on hot sunny days)
Dining area with:
• Wide double-glazed window with views to the garden at the side of the property
• Floor to ceiling wall cupboard
• Beamed ceiling
• Patio doors opening on to the outside decked terrace and barbecue area
• Fitted units and a range of equipment
• Large high window with views of the rear garden
• Patio doors opening on to the outside decked terrace and barbecue area
A hallway from the living room takes you down to
• WC independent
• Bedroom with a separate area with a built-in wash basin and views to the rear garden and mountains, tiled floor and exposed beams
• Shower room with tiled floor, WC, wash basin, jet shower unit (rainfall or handheld), exposed beams and a trap providing access to the VMC, spotlights
• Laundry room with lots of storage and velux window
• Bedroom with built-in wardrobe, patio doors to the front of the property, electric radiator and mountain views
At the end of the corridor there are two floor to ceiling built in cupboards ideal for outdoor wear and a door that opens into the conservatory with
• a cobble floor
• sliding patio doors on either side providing easy access to the front or rear of the property
• a door straight into the garage so you can access your car without going outside
In the entrance hall a wooden spiral staircase leads up to the first-floor accommodation:
• A third heat pump (heating and air conditioning unit)
• Large space ideal as an office, TV room or a quiet area with a sofa bed for additional guests.
• Patio door on to a small balcony with super views over the valley to the mountains
• Exposed beams
• Door into a storage room that goes under the eaves of the house
• Sunken retro style bath with a window above
• Fully tiled room
• Velux window
• Large vanity unit
• Electric towel radiator
This lovely room has a full width double glazed window with a view of the pic du gar, the valley and mountains. There is a fitted wooden double shoe store and a radiator.
A door from the conservatory leads directly into the double garage with two manual garage doors and double-glazed windows to the rear.
The garage has the same tiled roof as the house, a concrete floor and faces the Pic du Gar mountain so once again has lovely views.
One side of the garage has a pit making it easy to work on your vehicle and there is a hatch with a hoist to the first floor.
A staircase leads up to the first floor where there are two large rooms with Velux windows providing additional accommodation.
It is possible to add a fourth pompe chaleur to the current system which would heat these rooms in Winter.
Subject to planning permission the garage could be transformed into living accommodation such as a holiday rental, a second family home or an office for a business.
At the side of the garage there is sufficient space to extend or to add a car port.
To the rear of the property is a pretty decked terrace with two canopies looking out over the valley to the mountains. A perfect place to eat outside, socialise and relax.
The decking steps down on to the large mainly flat garden with space for a swimming pool if required.
At the side of the decking is a covered barbecue with two work surfaces and a tiled roof that matches the house.
At the bottom of the garden is a vegetable patch (not currently used) and a large stone garden shed with electric lighting and lean to with a tiled floor – this building could be made into a lovely pool house if you choose to add a swimming pool.
Just below the garden shed is a gate that opens on to the little path owned by the Mairie.
At the side of the house is a long wood store (approximately 10 m) and this can be accessed via the conservatory.
The front of the house has a lovely driveway with electric lighting.
Because of the split-level nature of the property, you can access the roof making it easy to clean gutters, replace tiles and paint woodwork.
The village is just inside the Haute Pyrenees department, bordering the Haute Garonne and within easy reach of the following activities and amenities:
• Downhill skiing, snowboarding, snow shoe walking and cross country skiing
• Walking and hiking trails at all levels
• Cycling (mountain biking and Tour de France climbs)
• Paragliding, rafting and fishing
• Adventure park
• Lakes and Mountains
• A renowned spa resort in Bagneres de Luchon with sulphurous hot springs, spa and swimming pool
• Leisure airport (gliding, leisure flights etc)
• Shops, cinema, restaurants and historical sites.
• Less than 30 minutes away from the pretty Spanish villages with tapas bars and restaurants.
Just a 25-minute drive and you are in Bagneres de Luchon, the “Queen of the Pyrenees” where you will be spoilt for choice in terms of places to eat, things to do and places to relax.
The Val d'Aran in Spain with its lovely villages with tapas restaurants, bars and shops is only 30 minutes away so you have access to these super locations in both France and Spain.
The local train station at Montrejeau and the A64 motorway are just 15 minutes from the house. Tarbes/Lourdes airport is under one hour and Toulouse International airport is one hour and 15 minutes.
The property is within 7 km of a doctor, dentist, vet, shops and services yet in a beautiful calm location with fabulous views.
It is a perfect family or holiday home and is ready to move into and enjoy.
If you love the outdoors, beautiful scenery and a peaceful location yet within easy reach of everything you need, you will not be disappointed
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES