Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||130 M2*||Plot Size||1296 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
This restored barn is semi-detached but there is a high hedge protecting it’s privacy. It is ideally situated in a friendly hamlet between Daglan and Cenac-et-St-Julien, both bustling villages with shops and restaurants in the heart of the Dordogne valley. Read more ...
The house has no central heating but there is a wood-burning stove and double-glazing throughout.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/ living room (approx. 56.5m2) including;
- Fitted kitchen and island,
- Dining area with double doors both sides – at the back a shady terrace and at the front a sun terrace, the garden and pool.
- Living room with stone fireplace and wood-burning stove
- Utility room (approx. 5m2)
- WC (approx. 2m2)
- Corridor (approx. 10.5m2)
- Master Bedroom (approx. 16m2) with double aspect and nice views. En suite shower room & WC (approx. 2m2)
- Bedroom 2 (approx. 11.5m2)
- Bath/shower room & WC (approx. 8.5m2)
- Bedroom 3 (approx. 17.5m2)
Land & outbuildings;
- 1296m2 of flat garden with room for an in-ground pool if required
- Above ground pool 5m diameter
- Garden shed
- Parking area
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES