Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||155 M2*||Plot Size||1616 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This charming stone house - single storey - has been entirely renovated and is in very good order. Comfort assured because of its south-facing spacious living room in L-shape and large bay window, its large kitchen/dining room, its 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with walk-in shower ! Southfacing terrace overlooking the sloping country side with its vines. Further there is a large outbuilding of about 100 m², which could be converted in a separate house ( or sold separately) with individual acces and garden.
Located in the famous and desired wine region of Saint-Emilion, at just 10 min drive from Saint-Emilion village and close to the Saint-Emilion Golf Course. A lovely region full of culture and tradition, good food and good wines! Read more ...
The house has a habitable surface of 155 m², single-storey. All rooms are tiled with natural stone.
* Living room - 39 m² - in L-shape, fireplace, bay-window to garden,
* Kitchen/dining room - 27 m²,
* Mezzanine - 12 m²,
* Bedroom 1 - 15 m² - ensuite,
* Bathroom - 7 m² - walk-in shower,
* Hallway - 12 m²,
* Bedroom 2 - 14 m²,
* Bedroom 3 - 11 m²,
* Bathroom - 6 m² - walk-in shower,
* Utility room - 5 m²,
* Large barn - 100 m² - convertible ; could be separated with individual acces and
* Terrace - southfacing - with round above ground pooll,
* Fenced garden.
* In good condition,
* Heating pump,
* Double glazing,
* Septic tank according standards.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.