agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €1,007,000 to €988,000
|Surface||750 M2*||Plot Size||138023 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This magnificent Chateau was originally built as the summer residence for the Bishop of Bourges placed to have magnificent views The property was recently renovated to a very high standard to make a superb family home including new heating system roof and gutters the caretakers house was also renovated.
Set in 14 hectares 35.5 acres of ornamental gardens and park of with mature woodland.
Read more ...
Set in 14 hectares 35.5 acres of ornamental gardens and park of with mature woodland the property now comprises
On the ground floor :
- Entrance: tiled floor, oak paneling, exposed beams, staircase with oak balusters.
- Opposite: large living room, Hungarian point parquet, paneling, marble fireplace, plastered ceiling decorated with a rose. This living room opens with three French windows onto the terrace.
- On the left: another living room with oak floors, large marble fireplace, molded ceiling.
- In the following wing: a bedroom or salon, parquet floor, wooden fireplace, bathroom.
- To the right: dining room, oak parquet floor, paneling and cupboards, molded ceiling. -Renovated and equipped kitchen with fireplace.
- Service staircase to cellar and first floor.
Scullery or utility room.
1st floor :
A landing and a hallway with parquet flooring leading to:
- Six bedrooms: all with oak floors and decorated with a marble fireplace.
- Five bathrooms
2an floor : to renovate :
Ancient servants quarters : Four bedrooms - A bathroom - shower and toilet - Various storage rooms and attic.
A swimming pool.
The outbuildings including:
- A caretaker's house with kitchen, living room, three bedrooms, bathroom and W.C.
- And following: a shed, a stable (a box, three stalls and saddlery) and three large garages.
The park including:
French garden and English park planted with beautiful ornamental trees.
Decorative roses and shrubs.
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".