Ask anything ...
€795 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€750 000 without fees)
|Surface||290 M2*||Plot Size||71100 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Close to Saint Emilion, ideal for a reconversion
This familly wine estate includes 5.71 hectares of AOC Lussac vines. The vineyard dispatched in few plots is grouped around the house.
The farm buildings are attached to the typical Gironde house.
The current owner could consider support with the future purchaser
The annex house can be converted into a gîte Read more ...
- Maison de maître around 230 m², 4 bedrooms. Needs refreshing
- Second small house could be used as gite, around 70 m²
- Winery around 230 m² equipped with concrete tanks
- Storage cellar around 130 m² renovated recently
- Various barn and garage for 150 m²
- 7.11 ha whose 5.71 ha under vines in AOC Lussac Saint Emilion
- 100% Merlot
- Possibility to purchase an option a block of 1.30 ha planted in Cabernet Franc
Equipment and brand included in the sale
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".